Tent all sanitized and ready to grow again

Looks hungry to me…

2 Likes

Ppm was high last time. Should I feed to runoff and check? This is a new dilemma.

1 Like

I don’t measure TDS of my runoff. It provides an average PPM of TDS from top to bottom of the soil when you do that. If I have an issue, and need that info, I will do a slurry test of the soil from about 1/2 way between the top and bottom of the soil (use a long teaspoon to get a sample). What nutrient line are you using?

@Newt Jack’s 321

1 Like

I’ll defer then to other Jack’s growers. Wish I was able to be more helpful.

I looked at my notes and have not fed since june1. Maybe this is my problem.

1 Like

I would suspect that they need fed then.

You are always helpful. slurry test in my future. thanks @Newt

1 Like

Feed them gals!!! They are growing in overdrive. Gettem right

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @Newt
I just fed the ladies. If I would pay attention to my notes, I bet they would be happier. I am paying more attention to other tent with gold leaf fertilizer. I will now be more diligent.
l2SpZkQ0XT1XtKus0

4 Likes

Here is another update. I cut off a bud from a lower branch just to be nosy. Very very sticky and citrus. the first 2 pics are of bud. The next 2 are after I cut bud in half. I put in nuke for 2 min. I am going to harvest a few branches before all pistils turn and recede. Maybe 2 weeks. lol.

3 Likes

@beachglass Looks like winter came early over at your place!!! Hope it’s exactly what you wanted!!!

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams . Not sure. I always get anxious at this time. Harvest, not harvest, 2 weeks, wait…I wish we could just go by the dates. I have to have high thc, so…I will smoke this tomorrow and see …oh my my my

3 Likes

give us that smoke update lol

3 Likes

Well…I was expecting to cough up a lung with this early bud
Not bad. 3 one hitters. didn’t taste the citrus. was smooth, though. titch of a buzz. I am pulling off another in a couple days.

5 Likes

i can smell the citrus but never taste it. going to be a sweet harvest

2 Likes

I took a few pics of smaller buds and i may pluck them, but I am going to need another tent for drying.

5 Likes

@beachglass sweeeeeet!

Damn those trichomes

looking fantastic