Good luck!!!

1 Like

Nice cat 4 real. I have nothing 2 add that havent been said yet sir

Hi @SilvaBack203 …I am a sir ette

1 Like

Apologies

Sorry no info from me neither. Interested in how it goes for you tho

2 Likes

Here is another pic in my photo journal.
These gals are wowza sticky. 26 days from true flower.

4 Likes

looking fantastic

2 Likes

Thabk you!! :blush:

2 Likes

Growgeous.

1 Like

@beachglass do you prefer gloves? Does the latex not get sticky when your working on the ladies? I never put them on and then my hands and nails are always trashed afterwards lol.

3 Likes

@Newt grow-geous lol. I had to do a double take on that one lol.

2 Likes

What strain? Looks Mexi to me! Those leaves super thin

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Hi there. Malawi Gold…

1 Like

I lost all my pics on phone from last 4 years. I will take pics tomorrow. I am having a malfunction with the girls. Ppm is good. Ready to feed tomorrow.
WW has been going crappy for a bit. Sad to day they are not plumping like they should. I have screwed up along the way with something. Leaves are going to the crapper. Pics tomorrow.

@beachglass we’ll all be patiently waiting. One of these stud growmies will set you and your ladies on the road to recovery!! :hospital::ambulance::woman_farmer::farmer:

1 Like

I scrolled for pics earlier and my phone died before I got to my first harvest. Time to find it!

Where I started…

That was my harvest after dropping about $150 worth of seeds. Had to have been 10-15 plants to start with…. One got to harvest. And that was my yield :rofl: grown with 3-5 of those bulbs you see and some sunlight.

Maybe 20 grams of some of the most fire weed I had ever smoked :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Wow. All those seeds. But, look at what you do now to help all of us. Gotta love the bulbs.
giphy (1)

2 Likes

I am hoping these get plumper. They are so BRIGHT green. Girls have been in true flower for 5 weeks. I know the leaves turn yellow at this point sometimes, but this is not good. Should I flush?

2 Likes