Tent all sanitized and ready to grow again

Nice… probably maxed out of height now but they look great and that’s a good size.:white_check_mark::green_heart:

1 Like

cool. I have room to grow up. but now i hope they plump up…

1 Like

I got a surprise gift today. But, unclear about it. Neighbors have a tendency to drop stuff off on my deck…wine, empty jugs, beer, random pieces of glass…but this is pretty cool. Gold leaf fert.

I am going to tag a few. I would like to know a bit about it. Can it be true. I not sqtarting with this grow though. @BigItch @SilvaBack203 @merlin44 @Deepsix @Newt @BobbyDigital @beardless @PurpNGold74 @MidwestGuy @Fieldofdreams Thanks all. :blush:

5 Likes

My giant cat, Auggie wanted to be in part of pic.

3 Likes

Very cool pattern/color on that cat.

2 Likes

Is Golf Leaf intended for cannabis? Most cannabis fertilizers are near 20-10-20.

3 Likes

thanks. we were going for a walk but he keeps screaming. He’s a silver savannah. Generation of African serval.

2 Likes

It has a full sheet for cannibis. weird. Ec only. no ppm. this is why i tagged so many. lol.

1 Like

EC and PPM are two different ways of representing the same thing. There is a direct, linear correlation between the 2.

2 Likes

Auggie is a very cool looking cat. Much more interesting than Blackjack who is an all black cat, no pattern whatsoever.

2 Likes

I had 3 cats when I was in my 20s. I’m deathly allergic to them now. My throat swells shut when I am around them.

2 Likes

I am fortunate, no allergy here. I am pretty certain that Mrs Merlin would choose the cat over me if forced to choose. :rofl: :thinking:

2 Likes

@beachglass interesting that they have cannabis on the bottle label. Ahhhh stepping out into the light feels gooooood!

1 Like

I’ve literally been eyeballing this product for over 2 years. It seems to good to be true and part of the reason why I haven’t tried it .
the other part is… It’s expensive.
So… Tag you’re it! Test it next run and LMK how it goes :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
I would like to see it in action just not on my time and dime :rofl::joy::rofl::sob::joy:
Btw my neighbors seriously suck… wanna trade :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

i need some neighbors like that, especially with the beer drop offs lol

3 Likes

Mine just call the popo :policewoman: if I’m having too much fun….

2 Likes

Never have the police been called so far. one did stop 1 time cuz we had a sign that said, you honk we drink. He blew his siren and opened his door and said. whoop whoop. I live in area where lots of popo in summer because of all bars here and summer rentals. They seem to us full timers.

2 Likes

Cats are my other family

1 Like

@beachglass I have some rigid peeps who have a hard time with the live and let live ideology that is my mantra lol.

1 Like

Pretty cat! I’ve never used Gold Leaf, but I just checked their web site, and it looks like it should be a good nutrient, I like the face that is has some sulfur, iron, and molybdenum. Give it a go, and let us know.

2 Likes