Tenga, GOTU: Chopsticks & Kneehighs, Grow#2

I sware to god… I just asked some tenants of mine heading up to Boston for 2 weeks to please bring me back some real duck sauce. Just like an hour ago. Too funny…Chinese food up in Boston is Soo good compared to Florida. You don’t even have to go to Chinatown in Boston

4 Likes

I’m onboard, thanks for the tag.

1 Like

@Tenga I’m Watching

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. On board and watching. Might even mingle a bit. :grin::v:

1 Like

They look great tenga. I’m strapped on for this sure to be fun journal :cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m se to watching. Definitely coming along for the ride :+1: :v:

1 Like

Your little Barbi and Ken plants are great,lol

1 Like

Hey im in. This page will b lit im sure. So r we gonna see pics atleast every 3rd day. Of the plant of course.

1 Like

Man… Here you would have to drive to Austin for real Chinese food, Fort Hood 4 Korean. 6 hours one way. I’m doing a ILGM Bg as well. She’s a bushy big ol hooker. Likes Nitrogen a bit longer than other Autos. Also ILGM Amnesia Haze. These ladies like 3/4 Full Nutes… No pics as I was phoneless @ the time. They also seem to like 18/6. On the Border in the box 84° 36% humidity ES300V2 85% power. I think 18/6 is the sweet spot for autos… Have Fem dropped in water now. Bd N Gc… what’s the chopsticks 4??

2 Likes

@Tenga Gremmall is clearly ready for you…r grow :smirk::grin:

3 Likes

This is why I have Asian Cookbooks. The closest place that has good Chinese food from me is 1k miles away.

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag Sister,
You know I’m always down for partying and shenanigans :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll pull up a chair

4 Likes

Hows the knee holding up @Budbrother?

3 Likes

Depends on the day but generally fine if I don’t overdo it

3 Likes

Take it easy and chill. Bad knees are no fun…
I had a road bike accident a few years back, got run off the road by some dik, gives me curry all the time, tore all 3 ligaments. No more bikes for me.
Stay lit Budbro :v:

5 Likes

I’ve been working on the massive muscle loss, and been wearing weights on that leg. You forget you’re wearing it after a while. It’s helping with my balance problems. I also tend to do housework etc. in 15 to 20 minute increments. Then I put on the heating pad.

5 Likes

That’s how I rebuilt mine,
light weights and hydrotherapy…

4 Likes

@Hello777hi @PurpNGold74 @Oldguy
@Ss2442 @Kevfrmthestl

5 Likes

Looks like a great start man thanks for the tag I’m set to watching!

1 Like