Tenga “goddess of the universe” 1st Grow: Outside GDP & PH

Jimi is looking like you have some good buds growing, so glad no rot on her. Auto looks healthy I’m really anxious to see how our auto grows go, still haven’t received a email that seeds are on their way that I ordered. When I get them we should both mail seeds same day, see who’s postal service will be fastest.

Ok 66, sounds like a plan Stan!!!

1 Like

I am no expert dear, but that looks suspiciously like spider mite damage… :nerd_face:

What do you say @Covertgrower, @Bulldognuts, @Oldguy @CoyoteCody @Budbrother ?

4 Likes

Yeah it would make sense too. My gf said she thought there were spider mites on 2 seedlings (tomato) i brought her. That was a few days ago and i couldnt find any in my garden, at the time.

When i read up on this i read to spray with azamax or spinosad or wipe with bleach.

I think im too far into flower for azamax but not sure.

1 Like

Can anyone recommend what i need for looking at plants microscopically? I have a jewelers loop but it is tiny and flips the image. Its hard to use.
I dont mean the thingie hooked up to ur desktop. I mean something i can take with me in the garden???

1 Like

OK T go on Amazon and look up Those microscopes that plug into your computer and find the ones that are cordless and run on Wi-Fi that’s all I use, I have three of them. One in the indoor cottage, one in the house next to my chair and one that I take out in the garden… But I do have to tell you if you take it out in the garden you will have to attach it to something that won’t move and the wind can’t be blowing the plant either you really can’t have any movement it’s magnified too much… So this being my second year using these outside I’ve come to the conclusion it’s much easier and more efficient just pluck a leaf off take it in the house and look at it there Because you need to look at the bottom of the leaf anyway… They come with a little plastic bass that you can sit on a bucket or something to take pictures of your trycombs out by your plant when the time comes… This is two of what I have there’s pictures on my journal from both of these cameras so you can see how they work. The $40 one does give a little bit more detail but not much…
I hope this helps you sweet thing…:+1::v:

1 Like

Have not had the displeasure of having them yet. I’m no help on this one.

1 Like

Yea wanna avoid using at this stage, messes with the terps/flavors :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Those are spider mites. And lots of them too.
A 50/50 mix of peroxide sprayed on the tops and bottoms of the leaves.
Alternate with capt jacks dead bug ( Spinosad ) every 3-4 days.
The capt jacks is safe to use till right up to just before harvest.
Mites suck. Period.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Captain jacks dead bug is safe to use during flowering. It does look like thrips or spider mites.

5 Likes

I didn’t see the very top 1st picture. Yep mites. Even worse.

3 Likes

Bummer!! But thank u guys for helping me. I will go mix up the H2O2 solution and do that now.

3 Likes

Here’s how @kaptain3d - this guy is weird af tbh for a sec :rofl:

1 Like

Spider mites cause more damage than that spotting. Looks more like thrips, aphid or whit fly type damage to me. I’d spray them to get rid of whatever that is @Tenga

Edit: Including spider mites

5 Likes

Wait. . “indoor cottage” AND a house??? Oh boy!! Bulldogs gonna plan us a reunion at Recons new place. But next year. . . . just sayin. .
@Bulldognuts-- party at Happilys, --can u pls put that on the social calendar? I would love to get to meet u Cali boys!!

1 Like

Ty mi amigo!
:v:t6::man_with_gua_pi_mao:t6::dizzy_face::zap:🤸

Ha ha Ha you crack me up girl, I call my grow room a cottage because I am a cottage grower…:wink:

2 Likes

Yesterday when i stopped to get gas, i decided to go in and get a coffee. I keep loose change and ones in what typically is a car ash tray.
So I reached in to get a couple ones but there was also a roach in there. And the ones stunk to high heavens like ashy pot!! Lol.
I decided I had better pay with all change, but it was mostly pennies, nickels and dimes and i didnt have enuf change.

So I sat there awhile contemplating what my chances were the cashier would sniff the money. Haha i was high.
Anyway, got my coffee. She didnt sniff the dollar at all!
Was my first experience with “wake and bake”!

7 Likes

I understand paranoia, but I can’t say in any of my life see a person behind the counter smell money. lol.

5 Likes

[sniff sniff] they grow up so fast:crazy_face:

4 Likes