Temporary nutrients needed

Hello guys. Quick question. I need more veg nutrients. I just ordered some Sensi bloom that another forum user suggested. Until it arrives in the mail is there anything at Lowe’s or Home Depot I can use for use in soil and hydro? I am going to migrate mine from soil to hydro as soon as everything gets here and I am hoping I can find something that will get me going. Thank you everyone again

1 Like

I would recommend Jacks Nutrients. Not available at above locations, but overall better replacement.

Otherwise anything granulated will work from there. Pay attention to NPK ratios. Nitrogen is the primary one you’ll need most of. Unless of course you are in good soil.

2 Likes

This concerns me. If you are in the vegetative state, you should be using Sensi Grow, not Sensi Bloom.
Or… was that just a typo?

Also - depending on what kind of soil you are in (e.g. Fox Farms Happy Frog) you may not need to add any nutrients.

1 Like

How old are they?
If they are seedlings, they shouldn’t need anything till they get a little bigger.
Like @Covertgrower said, Jack’s nutrients are rockin my grow right now. I’m sold for good on Jacks. I’m also in rdwc.

2 Likes