Temperature and humidity for flowering

Hello everyone hope you’re all doing well. First grow and I have a question about humidity levels. For the last couple weeks temperature during the day has been between 74 - 81. At night it’s been between 61- 68. Humidity during the day has been between 50- 60 and at night it’s been between 45-50. I do have the chart that shows temperature vs. Humidity but I was hoping to get people’s opinions. Is between 45 and 65 humidity bad for flowering? I have a bigger humidifier but it raises the temperature of the tent to the low 80s

No matter what the scales say, I still recommend 50% Rh or less in flower. Especially late flowering.

1 Like

Thank you for your input. I’ve got the same chart. But a human’s advice is a lot better. My goal was to shoot for 40 to 50 depending on what people said. Thank you again very much for your input.

1 Like

my little dehumidifier just not quite doing it. Trying to get this guy in my tent. The only thing is the hot air coming out of it is about 84 degrees. Trying to figure out a way to Jimmy a vent off the dehumidifier to the outside of my tent.

1 Like

I recommend installing it in the room you draw your air from. The heat issue will be less, and you’re still drawing dryer air in.

1 Like

Agreed. Tried it. So I don’t have a billy badass setup. Everything is homemade or jimmied. I have a clip on fan at the bottom of my homemade tent with a tube I made from the fan blowing air into the tent. The fan is about 10 in off the ground. I put the big dehumidifier next to the fan and left the little dehumidifier in the tent. I’m still jumping over the 50% range. The thing is just too darn big to put in the tent and it creates too much heat. So I jimmied a tube off the big dehumidifier and placed it through the bottom of the tent and put the little dehumidifier back on the table in the tent. Unfortunately I’ve got two levels going on this time around. Had to take my big sativa out because both the big plants wouldn’t fit in at once. Anyways I’m going to give it a couple hours and see if this tube pulling moisture out of the tent with the little dehumidifier inside will help. I’m a single dad on a very tight budget who has to do what I’ve got to do. That’s why all the homemade and jimmied equipment. It’s not as bad as it sounds. LOL.

1 Like