Temp or defs? Idk what to do

So it’s getting g cool. This morning on my daily lookin I see this. It is water day so I know they would be slightly wilting. It appears this forum is having some tech problems. I’m

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I grow in soil with an hlg350 r light. All my seed are from ilgm. I have hundred or so of different variety’s.

1 Like

Good morning @Westoe That to me looks like a deficiency. What soil are you in and what nutrients are you feeding. Do you know your Ph?

Here are a couple deficiency charts.

5 Likes

What is your feed and water schedule like? And do you have any whole plant pics?

Thank You @JaneQP i was looking for that to share!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Interveinal chlorosis indicates a C def: high intensity lights usually require additional cal mag to avoid this issue. Damaged leaves will not recover so look to new growth for improvement.

2 Likes

I grow in coast of main soil. It is built
For autos but I am at week 8 so soil I is prolly stripped out pretty well by now. My tent was down to 66 this morning as I vent it out a window. Looks like nitro I know but I don’t believe that is the problem. I’m using lotus for the first time and may not be getting enough into my feed schedule. I water pure then I feed every 3 to 4 days on water. Then the forget time I will feed them
Lotus b

2 Likes

If I was guessing I would say you need calmag.
It looks like magnesium deficiency.

2 Likes

I give it calmag every water as I run r o water. I’m about to ditch that system and use spring water or distilled

Is 1.5 tsp of cal mag enough per gallon??

2 Likes

That could be an issue. It’s anew light as well. I have 20 ish different lights but they are all led hlg

1 Like

Hummm let’s ask some others. @MeEasy @kellydans @oldmarine

2 Likes

I appreciate you man. Thanks much.

3 Likes

You might need to up that some. Have you filled out a support ticket?

1 Like

I will double dose the cal mag later. And add some nitro. I gotta say I’m not a huge fan of the lotus product. Not any good info on lotus and autos. I know you only half dose autos with other nute lines.

No I was trying to avoid that and just get opinions from my fellow grow bros or growmies

Here is a support ticket. It will help with a diagnosis
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes