GH Flora Micro

GH Flora Bloom

Silica Blast

PH = 6.0

Soil Mix after adding nutrients is PH 6.`1

day 21 of bloom RH shoots up to 82-95 with light off
now I have a dehumidifier and can put the temp and RH at any level
what doI set it on
somebody posted a temp/RH chart and at that time I didn’t know how to make sense of it all
wish I had saved the chart

1 Like

Personally I just let nature take her course with my crops. I don’t do a pH check. I don’t use a dehumidifier nor a humidifier. Now I did order a pocket microscope. I guess I’m the odd ball as I’m trying to keep the power bill at a manageable cost.

Now I did add a 5k btu window ac that sits on a bucket, As this side of the house has poor AC temps. Add on aka shaft construction. Now that I know how to do SCROG, my amount of the ganja should get a better productions. I am planning on changing my lights to a HLG 260xl as suggested by several members.

Who knows I may change other things that I don’t do and make it on the to do list.

Do you have an exhaust going? Here is a chart hope this helps, it is for Flower.
Happy Growing !

3 Likes

@zparkie2 got ya covered plants look good tho …rh lowers as flower progresses

1 Like

@zparkie2 do you have a chart to show temp at different stages

Here is information that I have read.
Hope it helps

1 Like

Keeping your plant squarely in the middle of the Vapor Pressure Deficit ideal range for the stage of the plant will help uptake nutrients and keep the plant happy and growing. It’s another piece of data you can use to tweak the grow.

Early flower should be 78F/60% or so RH.

1 Like

U slowly make your way to about 45 rh at end of flower if your able to adjust