Tem and humidity issue

what are they ideal temp and humidity for indoor grow tent? @garrigan62

Do a search for Vpd charts and you’re going to have the most detailed answer you could wish for!

I will try to find one for you…

Here you go :

4 Likes

76 to 82 degrees in tent will grow you some nice buds. Veg stage 40% to 70%
Flower stage 40% to 50% humidity

1 Like

HUMIDITY LEVELS
Generally, cannabis plants prefer temperatures
in the 70-85 °F (20-30 °C) range during the day
when lights are on. When grow lights are off (their “night”),
cannabis plants are happy with slightly cooler temps.

Vegetative Stage: Young growing cannabis plants in the vegetative stage like it a little warmer in the 70-85°F (20-30°C) range. More about temps in the vegetative stage.

Flowering Stage: In the flowering stage (when cannabis plants start making buds), it’s best to keep temps slightly cooler, around 65-80°F (18-26°C). This isn’t for the plants themselves as much as to ensure the best bud quality. Slightly cooler temperatures in the second half of the flowering stage helps produce the best bud color, trichome production, density, and smell. To really bring out colors, aim for a 10°F (8°C) difference between day and night. More about temps in the flowering stage.

Proper temperature brings out colors and can increase bud quality

Flowering Stage
Avoid hot temps! 65-80°F (18-26°C) – Mid-to-Low humidity – Slightly cooler at night than during the day
In general, you should strive to keep temps under 80°F (26°C) throughout the flowering stage, and especially towards the crucial second half when buds are in the midst of development.
The temperature in the flowering stage is too important to ignore. That’s because keeping temps low during the flowering stage will help your plants produce the most potent, dense, smelly, and trichome-covered buds as possible.![HUMIDITY LEVELS|600x247

9 Likes

thanks guys for the information I definitely will use this

1 Like

@garrigan62 nailed it.

1 Like

a small preview before I make the switch let me kno what yall think …i think these bad boys are too big for a 2x4 tent …should I shave some down ?

IMG_7951