Tell your folks I says hi 👋

You can’t go wrong with Bruce banner. I’ve seen some real beauties on here in the past. Nice and frosty little girl you got there :heart_eyes:

What strain and how much longer you have until chopping :axe: @ChittyChittyBangin looks real close to being done.

5 Likes

@MadamCalamity this was my last harvest of G13. I have 4 sunset sherberts in flower now. I also have 2 Durban Poisons, 3 Grandaddy Purps, and 2 ZSkittles in veg

12 Likes

She’s baaaack

12 Likes

Oooo nice line up! I’d love to grow the sunset sherbet sometime. I’ve actually grown gdp.
Here’s one of my buds from that run. My phone camera doesn’t give it justice though.

Just did a little digging this was around 7 weeks of flower(i think.)

22 Likes

14 Likes

I remember seeing your GDP in person. Absolute :fire: :fuelpump:

Still have some of it because I can’t handle it. LOL

9 Likes

That would be wonderful!

6 Likes

Have mercy little sister! @MadamCalamity So glad to have you back growing and showing! :love_you_gesture: :laughing: Looking forward to your updates. :+1: Hope you and the family are doing well. :v:

8 Likes

Why do i got a feeling there’s gonna be a lot of “ooooooh yaaaaaa” on this thread??? Can’t wait to see what you got for us!!! Glad you’re back!

8 Likes

I think that was one of my best grows to date besides the rainbow gasoline. It’s a shame i lost all my pics. I wanted to share them on here before I chopped them.

Thank you! Glad to be back
life gets in the way sometimes. Missed watching everyone’s grows. Can’t wait to get caught up on people’s journals.

We will see I have a feeling that these are gonna turn into some beauties! I feel like you can’t go wrong with blueberry and the trichome production on the cement shoes looked killer on the website. So :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

I tried some blueberry autos a while back that were a bad batch. I have a Kanuck Blueberry photo that I really wanna drop, but since I only have one I want to wait til I can veg it for a while.

5 Likes

First, I read:

And then I remembered this little nugget.

You’ve done this before wink wink

It must not be as hard as I imagine it would be!

:rofl:

I’m glad to see you’re still growing.

12 Likes

Ooooh! I’m here following along! Welcome back!

10 Likes

Here too and followed welcome back !!!

8 Likes

Hey guys! It’s update time!
So I’ve been alternating microbes. Been using tps billions, molasses, photosynthesis plus and fish sh!t. I topped them and took off a few leaves.
Soon I will be moving cement shoes into her tent and hooking up the mars hydro drip system for the blueberries.

Before topping

After

Definitely got 2 different phenos of the blueberry. I am loving the growth and structure of the one on the left. The cement shoes (middle) is very compact which I mean is expected since it is indica dominant I just wasn’t expecting the structure to be that dense.
Anyways I hope everyone had a wonderful day!
:v::green_heart::seedling:

21 Likes

Looking great! Well when you isolate that cement shoes you can control it’s growth a bit more.

9 Likes

Looking great in the canna casa! :v: :+1: :love_you_gesture: They’ve already got personalities too. Staying tuned in! :v:

5 Likes

Right on Sis, looking happy and healthy all around. I’m always amazed at how seeds of the same strain and batch grow out so differently :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

All is looking great!! Nice and healthy! :v::dash::dash:

8 Likes

Yea I can’t wait
I’ve just been dealing with low temps so I’ve had to keep them all in the same tent.

Yes definitely
 the one on the left is also more demanding when it comes to feeding. I guess she’s the high maintenanced one :joy:

7 Likes