Teffies tiny green garden

An update and some other pics of my week!
Budding is going well!

Clones are vegging wonderfully!
Now here’s some of what I be seeing while scribing and coping logs this last week at work!

Watched the smaller bull steal 3 cows from the big boy the day before and yesterday he decided he’s gonna have his herd they were clacking all morning long until they moved up the mountain and then that big ol bull moose wandered out, what a masterpiece!

6 Likes

Awesome brother that is just amazing

1 Like

I see them a lot haha but not often do you get to watch um duke it out at work all morning! Then have a monster bull walk by bout 20 feet away haha

1 Like

Right that would’ve been one hell of a sight

1 Like

Seeing something so wild without a hike haha definitely refreshing

1 Like

Incredible - someday I just keep a saying

1 Like

Dropped a different pheno into the flower tent last week and put 2 more in this mornin I’ve got 4 clones from first set waiting for room to go in will prolly put 1 more in in a couple weeks and then the rest when the big girl is done, also just took 8 more cuts today have 2 bubba seedlings and 2 white rhino seedlings gonna drop some strawberry cough and blueberry this evening trying to make sure I always have flowering plants haha hopefully as time goes on I’ll get it on a better schedule but for now things are lookin pretty good no issues.

buds are growing and frosting up man it smells good the pheno of power plant im cloning is showing some pretty awesome genes as far as terps and growth speed, growing fast and the terps are of pineapple and diesel definitely some gassy stuff!

1 Like

Had these stashed in a box in storage for about 5 years completely forgot that I had them and now they will watch over the garden for years to come

2 Likes

Dude that is freggin sweet bro :exploding_head: :wink:

1 Like

Pretty old haha had 1/4 inch of resin and dust couldn’t even see the figures through the plastic had to give um a good cleaning original packaging isn’t in the best shape haha but they are cool