Teaming with Fungi - excerpts from the book

Curious how much that 4oz bag was?
Mychorrizae spores work great as long as they are the ones that associate with cannabis roots.
Not sure where your plants are at age/size wise but I usually remove dome when they are 5-6” and are healthy. Also depends on what my humidity is and their stage of growth.

1 Like

Skydiver-
It was $9.99 at a local nursery. I got the smaller bag mainly for transplants. Though I did get an extra bag to put into my soil.

The reason I asked is that I use exhale C02 bags in my tents and it weighs about 4lbs and after it is used up I then use what’s left and mix into my recycling soil. Those cost about $60 for the XL version.

Gotcha,
My plant is on day 9 above the soil today. My plant was starting to get leggy so I added soil and buried some of the stem. I took my dome off last Saturday and the temps have been in the mid to upper 70’s and the humidity is around 60%. I am stilll misting her, but started using a small syringe and squirting some water around the edge of the cup. She is taking her time but thats ok. It will be interesting to see how she handles the light switch (from my t5 seedling light to my HLG135 r spec. I will keep an eye on her to see how she does. Always money in between me and the finishing line. Have a good one Skydiver, peace…

1 Like

You know I had a little, and I mean little Co2 setup in my first grow. I read about a simple way to add Co2 to a small grow. Take a bottle (I used a 16.9 oz bottle) and poke a pin hole in the cap. Fill it up with white vinegar. Then get a cup of baking soda in a bowl. Hang the bottle upside down so it SLOWLY drips into the baking soda. Ba boom- Co2!!! No where near the league your in diver, but it certainly did the deed- redneck engineering at work, lol! Have a good one man, peace.

1 Like

Thanks got doing this @Skydiver!!

I read teaming with microbes and loved it. Lots of good, practical advice here!

I need to start my own SOP and use some of this input, but record what happens…

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Teaming-Fungi-Organic-Mycorrhizae-Gardeners/dp/1604697296/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=teaming+with+fungi&qid=1608187749&sr=8-2

You can buy the book here.

Can someone please attach the affiliate code. Thanks.

1 Like