Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

Ok one sec

1 Like

she’s a chunky lil monkey :monkey:

9 Likes

Oh ya much much better. Very nice looking plant.
keep up the good work and grow

Will

1 Like

Looks ok for 22 days? She’d be taller but I have the main cola stalk at almost a 90* angle

1 Like

@Tonyb, I’m growing NL photos and they have same, big leaves… Good luck with them!..short, compact and bushy

3 Likes

@garrigan62…gosh mine were planted April 1st and I know that they are going to be ready by middle of June if not before because they have been budding for a number of weeks already now. Of course they are autos, don’t know what yours are. But I know my last batch was ready in 79 days. So April is 30 days, May 31, that’s 61 days …add 15 and it’s 76 days…but they are going to be ready before that…I just know! lol lol

3 Likes

@Kapelady

yes mine are all Auto Flowering plants. They are all milky at this point some just clear.
Don’t figure dose it…lol

Will

2 Likes

@garrigan62 and @FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Uhawl and @Astrocreep and @Astrocreep and @OldStealth and @Touretteboy and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @arpeggio and @KritsCannabis

Questions

1. So is it as simple as plant, set timers and let em go? Yes 18/6 all the way through.

Answer: No…it’t not that easy18/6 is fine. Don’t ever think that you can just plunk in a few seeds and that’s it. You know what it takes to grow.

1. Assume you still LST these also? yes advisable with auto’s to get the best out of them,

Answer: You can, but it must be done in the vegg stage and do it gradually.

1. Current yeild is about .85 g/per watt so do they run the same or close? cant say as i ever worked it out. i drop 2.5ounces of an auto personally but have seen people go past 4ounces that depends on to many variables.

Answer: You can get outstanding yeilds per-plant. it just depends on the growing enviorment.

1. Has to be some sort of drawback? What is it? Slightly Weaker on THC but every, BC not yrue2 runs of photo’s you will get 3 runs of auto’s

Answer: No draw backs that i’m a ware of.

1. How the hell you know when to switch from Veg nutrients to flower nutrients? or is it that obvious the plant starts flowering? you will CLEARLY see the pre-flower

Answer: Auto Flowering Plants are just that. they will flower when their genetics tell them to. You have no control over flowering. with a time or light schedule.

1. I am a Strong user and supporter of Led dual switched units, See a ton of posts that they do not re-act well with Led? no comment still MH/HPS myself

Answer: I am old school and use the H P S 400 WATT VEGG 600 AND 1000 WATT FLOWER But there are some very effective L E Ds out there

Will ko

8 Likes

Thanx Going to Order a Gaggle of Auto Seeds - Kinda Bored right now anyhow so this may be fun

2 Likes

Great read Bother thanks for passing the knowledge along
Your the best @garrigan62
Have Happy Mamorial day brother :v::cowboy_hat_face:John

@Countryboyjvd1971,

John…Thank you so much that means alot to me. Just thoughs word makes it all worth while.
And Happy Mamorial day to yyou my friend

Will

2 Likes

THE DAY HAS COME THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL WATED FOR

" HARVEST "

@garrigan62 and @FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Uhawl and @Astrocreep and @Astrocreep and @OldStealth and @Touretteboy and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @arpeggio and @KritsCannabis

The first to ang is tthe SS " Super Skunk "

She was cut at 6:00 am EST

Will

22 Likes

Nice kinda jealous lol my closest one is still 50 days out and haven’t had any medicine for past month :sob:.

Good job brother

7 Likes

MY SOIL LESS MEDIUM

Some of you have asked me for my recipe well here ya go.

I started out with an off brand of Pro Mix same thing but different brand.

I added 3 1/2 gal’s of Mix to a 5 gal cloth pot. Then add one gal of worm castings, Guano Grow Crazer Guaranted Analyis For Vegg Phase 5-1-1 one half gal, than added Indonesian Bat Guanno one tsp per gal of soil or 5 tsp’s
Bone Meal I added 5 tsp’s and mixed them real good togetter.

WATERING

SEEDLINGS

Super Tea Mix
0.5 - 0.5 - 0.10 mix 2 - 3 tsp’s per galof water " WILL NOT BURN SEEDLINGS "

VEGG

Every watering durning vegg i would add one cap full of Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1 then i added Veganic Special Sauce a Microbial Tea and Inoculant 0.75 - 2.15 - 2.10 mix 1 tsp per gal of water every watering

Durning their growth would spray them with a:

" SUPER PLANT HORMORN SPRAY "

I would also add two cap fulls of " HYDROGEN PEROXIDE" TO EACH WATERING.

FLOWER

I added Bone Meal to the top soil I added one to two tsp’s per plant. once a week.

When i watered i added one tsp of Molasses and one tsp of Honey per gal of water twice a week for the entier flower period.

Durning watering once per week i would add one tsp of Epson Salt.

And that’s it. I didn’t have any problems what so ever not one defecency not a one.

YOUR FRIEND
WILL

22 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420,

Thank you for the like Doc

Will

2 Likes

No problem. That super skunk looks top notch. How you feeling ? Hope you got some good smoke to get you through for now until that skunk is ready.

1 Like

you know i do…lol White Widow from last grow.
And i’m doing fine Thank you my friend

Will

3 Likes

Haha thought so. I got some gorilla glue #4 I am enjoying and I happened to find a seed. I will be germinating tonight. Sorry to hear that hope u feel better soon

1 Like

no i ment i was doing fine not muck a big type O…lmao

2 Likes

Lmao. Well then glad to hear you are doing fine. Have you grown the platinum mix pack from Ilgm? I am ordering it and was wondering how they smoked

2 Likes