Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

@garrigan62 with have so many different finish times, will you still turn the light off for 2-3 days?.. I ask because I will have the same problem and only 1 flower room.

@garrigan62 Most of your pictures look like they are at the same stage as my 2 girls. I’m hoping that this time I get more than an ounce but we will see…no rush this time…I have plenty left over from my first grow!

1 Like

Looking very nice their Will, the clones look like there coming on nicely also.

@Coltfire

Thank you ya the clone are starting to take off so i’m keeping a good eye on them
The next couple of weeks should tell us alot.

Will

3 Likes

@Kapelady

then we may just do a harvest and cure togetter…lol

Will

3 Likes

Great experiment @garrigan62!

Roy,

Thank you it’s a hand full that’s for sure.
I also have added a direct link to to the seed bank and nutrients.
Now people that see Roberts plants in action can go right straight to the source and buy his products.

Will

2 Likes

How’s your little ak-47

2 Likes

You got it going good brother ! Want to see how this epic story ends up. Wait, let me guess. . . It will end up with you laying on the floor with a half pound of pre-rolled joints laying around you and a huge cloud of smoke in the room ! ! I believe that will be accurate ! ! LOL Jerry

10 Likes

@TexGrowman

you are most likely right Jerry lmao

and i’ll look like this

@garrigan62 …Actually I would like that to compare notes and see if I am curing properly!

Then that’s what we shall do my friend. It will be a learning experience for all to share.

Will

1 Like

Great, now I have more fun to have. Building another grow space for it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::point_up::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

those are auto clones?

Yes they are
If you want I will add you to the list so that you’ll get updates

Will

2 Likes

Get better brother

i’m trying my friend…the med’s tthey gave me make me fall asleep and i wake up not knowing what day it is or time lost thing…lol

2 Likes

That sucks man .my prayers are with you. Just get better brother we all miss your up dates , I know my day is not the same but just get better first.

2 Likes

Take care yourself brother man get a hold of me if you need anything

2 Likes