Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

Thanks brother, its very exciting for me this canna grow project…lot of experiments …I love growing marijuana :slight_smile:

I hate to say but my first attempt at cloning Auto’s failed so i went with my bubble cloning system. So far there looking good but it’s only been 12 hour’s…lol

Will

2 Likes

Live and learn, its all good…
Good luck !

2 Likes

Thanks @Ragnar

not sure what happened but i have cloned many times and had problems …it happens…and we move on and learn

Will.

4 Likes

I would also like to be updated. I mostly grow autos. Cloning would be great.

Lol they are living up to their reputation

@OldStealth

I have added you to the update list. Please feel free to jump in and share.

Thanks

garrigan

2 Likes

UPDATE " THE FLOWERING BEGINS " APRIL 26 2017

Flowering really started about 6 six days ago but i want them to show really good so all could see. So here we go:

I know it’s hard to see but flowering has begun.

Will

7 Likes

It seems like just yesterday they were just seedlings😁 looking good @garrigan62 mine just started showing white hair.

3 Likes

@Macadon

I know, my girlfriend was just saying the same thing…lol

Will

3 Likes

@garrigan62 how’s the WW goin? I’m curious about seein it grow in both soil and soilless.

I see it in the very back

Ooh man, the girls became teenagers…:slight_smile:
Gotta keep eye on them
Looking great !

@Hawkeye_diesel

Yes that’s them. I’ll fix them so that you get a better view from hereon ok

Will

2 Likes

Oh you don’t have to everytime I was just wondering how she was doin because I’m growin one now should be done in a couple weeks

1 Like

It’s the hydro plant in question brother. We thought it might just be eating like crazy so I might need to too off with nutrients in between feedings

1 Like

2_4 more weeks,what you think will…

3 Likes

These are just a little older than you have. Blueberry autos…

I’m going to judge the harvest of these against this…

This will allow me to see if doing anything to them is worth it in my life. I know I’ll have more tops, but I’m looking for quality of yield.

Your experiment gets to show me the side by side in different mediums…

10 Likes

@FloridaSon
Looking mighty good brother, you gotta love outdoor growing !!!

3 Likes

I wish I could grow outdoors. I live in the zero tolerance state of Georgia. My autos grow indoor. That’s part of the stealth.:sunglasses::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

i’m with ya @OldStealth,lol i like those indoor autos!

4 Likes