Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

Bed hell man I gotta work today at 9 lol, can’t afford to miss the money but I won’t be here all day today like this entire last week lol and trying not to hell Atleast I can breathe today yesterday I was choking on mucus and couldn’t get it out fast enough

2 Likes

I know your a young guy but still your sick don’t over it could get bad for ya know what i mean.
I don’t want to here that your really bad sick…thats all

will

4 Likes

I understand and thank you for your concern brother I think its only a 4 hour day so not bad just gotta figure out over heating problem (personally shouldn’t take 4 hours). Any ways how them clones doing

1 Like

Feel better bro that sucks @Majiktoker
@garrigan62 I’m all eyes on this thread can’t wait to see what happens

4 Likes

Im making my way there slowly but surely @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Ok then you have a good 1/2 day and we’ll talk at a later

B Safe
Your Friend
Will

3 Likes

Will do, ill talk at ya a little later bro, ill be back one more time before I go in. Have a good day brothaman, and friend we family lol :smile:

2 Likes

You and me both. Now to clean and setup for this new grow should be fun and interesting and very informitive all at the same time

Will

4 Likes

Ps…can’t wait to learn some thing new from your thread :sleepy:

2 Likes

you will my friend

1 Like

I know I will :slight_smile: your an awesome teacher hell already learned some thing from you…that is that you can clone an autoflower lol

2 Likes

@Majiktoker hope you get to feeling better soon!!

3 Likes

and i’m going to do it 8 to 16 more times lol

Will

2 Likes

i have been eye’s on the new nutrient starter kit,i am very interested on how they work also!

5 Likes

Sweet I should have it memorized by the end lol

Latewood and I talked on the phone yesterday for some time and he explained to me on how to use it.
I will explain all that durning my grow wright here.
it’s really easy to use.

Will

6 Likes

You’ll like it that stuff is kick ass

Witch one

Will

@garrigan62 I’m tracking too. Tag me if you want. Great stuff you’re doing here, lol in the name of science! Lol

3 Likes

The flower power ones so far I’ve only used start and grow but wow the difference of a plant on that and one that’s not is quite amazing so far start and grow are worth it and id imagine the bloom and boost are also worth it. Seeing what I have i can’t wait to use the boom and boost parts of it

6 Likes