Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

@Coltfire

Thank you. It’s going to get real interesting this time net week. There be a big difference in size.

Will

1 Like

This grow is going to keep you off the streets day and night ! A lot of work involved.

1 Like

Looking good, glad your shoulder is feeling better. Im really looking forward watching this grow, i know i will pick up heaps of tips from it. :+1:

1 Like

there will be alot of learning

Some may think it’s to much but it really is not. and i will show everyone thats it’s very sinple to grow just by using the basic’s

Will

5 Likes

@TxGrowman - do you have any pics of what your harvest looks like?

1 Like
1 Like

Am I going to have to order some autos now so I can play to Will lol
I’ve never grown any so I think it time for me to give them a go and since I’m following along with you I’ll know what to do and not do when I try them out thanks again brother and the girls look nice

2 Likes

You will like autos, because you know they are autos. I knda thoight I was doing something wrong when the plants were starting to flower at the second week. Nutes or lighting wrong??? No it was me not knowing.

With you knowing, it will be fun seeing all the little flowers early.

Go for it, it’cool.

1 Like

Will

My given name is Mark but some of my friends call me Dr Chaos because I do goofy things like this auto grow and my nutes and stack lighting and custom car buids. Mark will do.

I will send pics as soon as the leaves are all stong and green. These plants went through some strange changes.

1 Like

Awesome brother,i just about keep up with 5,then again its been alot of years for me,doing a grow )) nice and healthy looking girls @garrigan62,keep up the great grow :thumbsup: And how ya been doing with the shoulder?

1 Like

I hear ya…I don’t have the funds to buy and am anxiously waiting for my first grow to harvest. I have a little bit left which I am being very careful with.

1 Like

I love interesting,sounds great brother

1 Like

@deb1

She is hanging in there she is a trooper lol

Will

2 Likes

@Boston56

The shoulder is much better thank you. When they say don’t use it they mean Don’t use it and that’s what i have been doing and it’s paying off

Will

3 Likes

Hows things looking today with everything @garrigan62?

1 Like

update

Can you tell the difference just by looking ?

Well can you ,?

What i’m trying to show is that each plant has it’s own unique variations of growth and development and their own characteristics.

Will

10 Likes

I have noticed this too @garrigan62 i have six new girls goin they are 3-4 weeks old one has thin fingers one was taller then the others one auto topped itself one grew more nodes faster. :+1: thanks for taking the time with this

3 Likes

I feel that understanding your plants the better off you will be and your plants will be

Will

5 Likes

Yeah Will, I notice too… Even in a same strain, they could show different dominant genetic trait…

I notice in my ILGM Chocolope 3 different phase : when they were in sprouting and early vegetative stage, I have 4 that show indica like fat leaves and 1 showing sativa like narrow leaves…

About in middle of the vegetative stage, all 5 plant were developing sativa like leaves…

And in flowering stage, the one who show sign of sativa trait in sprouting and early vegetative stage has grow taller than the 4 who show sign of indica trait in their early days, here’s a picture of where they are now

I hope that my Chocolope is a good example of what you are trying to teach us , @garrigan62 :grinning::innocent:

~Al :v: :innocent:

5 Likes

@Niala

Yes that is excactly what i’m saying. that’s a perfect exsample thank you so much for sharing

Will

4 Likes