TDS meter suggestions

Need recommendations for TDS meter that is accurate, affordable, and you don’t need an engineering degree to operate

Most ppm/tds meters on Amazon are good its the cheap ph meters that are junk i have a cheap vivosun tds meter and it reads almost identical to me $140 Apera meter

2 Likes

Apera EC20 is what I use…easy to use.

<$50

2 Likes

I’ll third the vote for Apera meters. I’ve run a PC60 for both pH and PPM and it works great.

3 Likes

bluelab truncheon

Thanks for the advice everyone I’ve decided that another 50 bucks is worth it to be sure and the Apera EC20 seems to be a good one

I already ordered the Apera ph pen

I didn’t know that they had an all in one pen :disappointed:

2 Likes

You’ll like the EC pen. EC is universal…no more ppm talk for you! :joy:

Comes with a nice case and calibration liquid…really nice.

1 Like

Love my PC60 also definitely worth the money I switched from the cheap ass vivosun ph meter my ph was screwed for 3 grows till I switched was 1.3 off the entire time thankfully I tried to keep my ph at more of a 5.8 to 6.0 range its definitely worth the money to have the correct and accurate tools than to start out with the cheap crap

1 Like

Can you cancel the order and just get the pc60?

Damn, I just tried and it worked

I’ll order that one

Having trouble making sure I have the right one
Can you give me a link?

What would be the best blue lab combo ?

https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-Conductivity-Multi-Parameter-Replaceable/dp/B01ENFOIKA

1 Like

Thanks for the link

1 Like

Man i know its cool to have the name brand stuff but for half the price of the 0h60 u can get a ph20 and a vivosun tds meter and have 70 xtra to add to a better light atash

Go a bit cheaper on all but lights and genetics and ull rock bro

Yeah I agree I didn’t realize how much the all in one was going to cost