Target for Harvest Flush PPM

I’m flushing my durban poison so it will leach nutes from the leaves and I can harvest it in a week. I’ve run the PPM down to 230. Too low? Too high?

What’s a good target PPM for a final flush?

@Myfriendis410

6 Likes

@MidwestGuy Which nutrient line you using? FF at the end is 700 ppm.

I’m using the FF big 3, but I’m going to harvest soon, so I’m not sure where I should go with PPM to maximize flavor, etc…

What week of flower are you in?

Week 8, but she’s about where I want her. Some ripe seeds and about 1/2 to 3/4 cloudy. It’s a sativa and will be my day smoke, so I want speedy.

3 Likes

can i see a whole bud? please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What are you flushing with? You can only get as low as what you’re putting into it. My tap is 250ppm so when I get to 300 I call it good. Even with distilled or RO I doubt you’ll be able to get it all out of soil. Unless you’re in coco.

3 Likes

Then I would get ready to pull her.

It’s lights out now, but I’ll post one in the morning.

Distilled.

I have a couple from a several days ago. Many of the seeds are now ripe.

6 Likes

I like to get it down around 200 (RO water used) and then give nothing but water for another week or 2, makes for a really nice fade. Here’s one that only has a few days left.

8 Likes

It’s at ~230 right now. I plan on a week. May be seeing some cool colors.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing yall Both of those are really nice looking plants Im going to try what @Hellraiser said at the end of the grow

2 Likes

In soil you are where you want to be. Under 100 in media like coco or hydro. I think she’s ready and the seeds look full.

4 Likes