Taproot popped out but stopped growing! Don't understand why this keeps happening?!

By the way I was able to figure out why my Taproot stopped growing after some time that’s because I was trying out these microbes and was adding them on top of the vitamins and sugar and that overloaded the seedlings and I burned them. Has not happened ever since and all of my seeds have been germinating 100% of them and continued to grow so problem solved. I kept on experiencing many different ways and supplements and that’s why I kept on having different issues but now I got my process down packed and everything has been working 100%.

1 Like

Maybe my process will fascinate you the way I was fascinated when I first came across this tissue culture process and I’m glad I did because it really is fascinating and for sure different from anything out there. Also saves you a ton of space if you are doing it on a bigger scale and if you don’t want to ruin your mother plans by taking cuttings from the best top branches but will utilize the things you prune away and create a cycle where the plant you take the clones from ghost of flowering and then your clones become vag plants that you will take clones from and then send to flowering and repeat again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info

1 Like

i want to know about your secret banking strategy to get out of debt please

1 Like

@pptrsha1 I’m glad you’ve asked me about it because everyone should know this strategy and teach everyone they care about how to use it as well.

This is my YouTube channel link where I show people how to get out of debt in ⅓ of the time, pay off a 30 year mortgage in 5 to 7 years by using Velocity Baking Strategy. Here’s how it works step by step: Get Out of Debt in 1/3 of the Time, Pay-Off a 30/15 Year Mortgage, Student Loan, Auto Loan, etc... - YouTube

If anyone needs help implementing it shoot me a text 9 1 7 6 5 0 3 3 3 3 and don’t forget to mention what this is about and where you got the link to see the strategy so I know who you are.

Here’s another strategy for folks who have kids or taking care of others. It’s the money you are already giving them anyway which is tax-free and a tax write-off. Up to $12,400 per child, per year:
Paying Kids, Family, or Others Under Age 18: Paying Kids, Family Members, or Anyone Else Under 18 - YouTube

1 Like

I suggest using root starter cubes. Rapid Rooters on amazon.

1 Like

@MrX That’s exactly what I use the root riot cubes after the seedling grows in my glass tube and when leaves open up to the sky I transfer/replant in riot cubes that i keep under a dome until it grows to a size when needing a bigger pot and then replant in a 4-in by 4-in pot or straight to 5gl smart Pot, depending on how big the plant gets determines the size of the pot it gets transferred to. You don’t want to transfer into a pot that’s too big which will hold all the water and seedling won’t be able to intake all of it and will drown. Smart pots are great because they also allow the water to dry from the sides as well as the top and bottom.

I use and sell Murashige & Skoog liquid medium with sugar, B5 Gamborg’s Vitamins, BAp, NAA or IBA, & PPM plant preservative.

I also have available same mix as above but with TDZ Thidiazuron instead of BAp. Those became known and very popular in the 2009 research on particularly cannabis plants which helped the growth drastically. You can Google it and find it very easily.

1 Like

i use rapid rooters for germination, then transfer them into a solo cup with soil. once the plant grows out of the cup, i transfer it to the final pot.

1 Like

This is how i do it. Then I transfer them into a fabric pot.

1 Like

@MrX Thanks for sharing the picture. That’s pretty much what i do. I like to experiment so I use cups just like yours with many holes i poke from the bottom… Also use a small 12 well plug tray with a little water in it so seedlings can bottom feed and never dry out. That’s very useful if going away for a few days. Also use a Fogger/Humidifier to keep them moist.

When i do cloning i don’t water the riot cubes or Rockwool cubes at all, only fogger and that really speeds up rooting. I recommend using microbes such as Azos, Mykos, or Great White, and for flowering to get 20% to 30% more yield use Mammoth P liquid it’s a bit pricey but will last a long time and you’ll see a big difference in your yield and flour and tast e and root and stem growth. I hope this was helpful!

Here’s a picture of one of my small humidifiers but I also use a big commercial one and they closed in room to keep all the moisture. You can also take a corner of any room and use drop cloth from the ceiling to keep the moisture in that little corner of yours and create a little moist the greenhouse for your plants.

1 Like

Genius idea , thanks! :+1:

1 Like

@Newolhead Thanks buddy! Here are a few pictures of what it looks like… Cheap and very effective :slight_smile:

1 Like