Taking this round off

Well I took this growing round off. Here is the lovely reason.

Reattach Achilles tendon, ground down 5he bone spurs that cut the Achilles. Oh yeah! They then drove 2 3 inch screws through my heel into foot. They had to put it back where it belongs.

10 Likes

Get well soon my fellow growmie, spring is nearing and the dirt is waiting for you 420-cheerleader

3 Likes

Get well soon. Prayers on a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

@Fishhunter oh wow the marvels of modern medicine. I hope you are up and growing very soon. :blush::v:

1 Like

Hoping for a speedy recovery for ya! The garden will wait

1 Like

Good vibes and well wishes! Take your time and let the process work itself thru then rehab like a beast. Best of luck and feel better

O man I hate to see, and hear that. Yikes best wishes for a healthy and speedy recovery

1 Like

get well, that looks painful

1 Like

Ouch, get better soon so you can get back to growing.

1 Like

I’m a disabled Vet and the VA is still try to fix me. Oh well this will put me at a full 100%. The government has some seriously weird math for us veterans.

1 Like

And not trying to get political but I think all can agree that is some Major Bullsh**, so first let me say thank you for your service, also I have family that have and are serving and I hear nothing but bad things from them when they have to go to the VA. Maybe one day, but I’m afraid that will never happen. Again speedy and healthy recovery you know we are all pulling for you

1 Like

Ouch! I hope you mend quickly.

That stinks, did it start out as plantar fasciitis

I hope not because I have that.

1 Like

That’s some hardcore shit, my little brother snapped his Achilles in high school and they wrapped placenta around it which blew my mind

Wishing you a speedy recovery and faster times in dealing with the VA, I EASd Marine Corps back in 16’ and dealing with the VA is like sending a private out to find humvee keys!

Take care and best of luck!

2 Likes

you are so right about the VA

1 Like

Me too and it sucks but that xray t
Looks like that sucks more

1 Like

very true

1 Like

Thats nasty and painful i hope u have plenty of herbal medicine get well soon

2 Likes

Here’s a recipe for some pain ointment I make for friends
I wish I could send you some.

1 and 1/2 cups of coconut oil( the kind that solidifies)
1/2 cup bees wax pellets
1 tbsp vapor rub
1 tbsp of Burts bees ointment
10 drops eachof
clove oil
Lavender oil
10 grams of feco or rso
I use a levo2 but a slow cooker will work
Melt the coconut oil and heat to about 185°f
Add the bees wax and the other ingredients when all melted together I add the feco and set the levo for infuse 2 hours at 185. If use a slow cooker do the same stirring occasionally. After 2 hours of slow cook I pour into the storage container of your choice. I like the little 2oz tins. In a few mins it will solidify and ready to rub on the affected area. Don’t use internally and I wouldn’t use on open wounds.
My future son in law used it where he had keesurgery and he said his knee felt high :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
If you or anybody else is able to use this I hope it makes you feel better.

1 Like