Taking the plunge

I have some stuff called “Bad Air Sponge”.Says it’s been used in the industry since 1953 and is “Proud to be the only air quality product chosen to help after the initial, 1993, Twin Tower incident.”
Not sure what incident happened in 1993 though.

Twin towers got bombed in the 90s. Probably used that stuff to get contaminants out of the air.

The towers were bombed 2001

1 Like

Towers were hit by planes in 2001. There was a bombing in the 90s also. In the parking garage I believe.

Oh ok gotcha

1 Like

Young ones weren’t around for the 93 bombing…lol ironically that was our first dose of al Qaeda and Clinton didn’t put it together but having Bush as VP prepared him for what was to come. Because IT came Bush’s 1st yr in office i believe.

2 Likes

Listening to Willie and feeling like Gandalf sucking a pipe.
Have a good one

2 Likes

That’s right. Sheik Oobie Doobie tried to blow up the parking garage.

humidity in my tent is 31%. poured a couple gallons of water in the floor tray to see if I can boost the humidity.
Trying to regulate my LEDs will keep any planting vessel out of the tray for a long time. Time will tell

https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/coco-complete-grow-tent-package/
I love this website!
So many articles! I feel like I’m taking Biology all over again!!

Just spritzing the walls of my tent always helped with low humidity for me. Wetting some towels and laying them under the fan helps too.

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/visual-guide-to-cannabis-quantities

Little shit I always wondered about

The lowdown for the day.
This morning, humidity in the tent was 31% Put the tub that came with the kit to work holding a couple gallons of water. The humidity jumped to 57% and even raised the temperature up to 72 degrees.
I’ve been running a seed bed warmer in my tent from the beginning 24/7. I don’t even know if it actually works but it works as a good blankie to keep snookems warm. I did, however, cut the blankie time down to 12/12.

My little gal is something else. She sits 3/4 inch tall, surrounded by small boulders of dirt that she has powerfully pushed away. One leaf holds dominance over the other in size but both will provide the means to produce a two foot bud of pleasure, as big around as my wrist.

What a beautiful day today! Sitting out on the back deck on a fall afternoon, watching the birds on my bird feeder and listening to the wind whisper through the leaves on the tree above.
It’s amazing what things can happen when you hear and listen to the Whispers.

1 Kings 19:11-13

New International Version

11 The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.

Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

After this grow, with the Good Lords Blessing, I’ll be changing my name from pedally to Mustard Seed, the reason is obvious to some.I hope you continue to follow my grow and give advise when you can.

Coolness to you all

3 Likes

Oh man mustard seed your getting a lil deep there Gromie! You had me at boulders… lol

:innocent: :laughing:

First snow hit overnight. about an inch on the grass. High around 40 and calm.
Sitting on the deck, no less than 6 red squirrels and a shit ton of Blue Jays and other birds are munching my peanuts. At one time the squirrels and a couple birds were lining up like a football team getting ready to charge me LOL. Perfect formation. Gotta lay off the football. More dangerous than weed. :sweat_smile:

My lil girl survived the night and looking good this morning. Scooched her another inch to the LED so she don’t grow up a scrawny babe… Keep them shoulders up, baby.

I don’t talk to my plant It hasn’t come to that although I caress her clay pot and warm her roots with my bodyheat. Is that too much? :rofl: I would like to hook up a music system so she listen to some good tunes in there all by herself. LOL.

Have a great Sunday

3 Likes

We have a topic strictly music plants like to grow to. Lol okay it’s music we can trim too but plants dig it … You got the grow bug Gromie…no doubt

1 Like

Another week upon us…It’s tough being on disability and not able to work, but I’ve worked all my life and this is what it is.

My beautiful baby is happy it’s Monday. This morning the tent was around 68(no fucking degree symbol) and humidity was at 51%. Exterior is around 66 and 45%. Might have to keep the seed warmer on full time. I’ll monitor when I figure the on/off time on the timer. (It shows with a lighted dial. Try reading that in a lit tent)

Look at the stalk. Sturdy, no wimpy stringbean chasing the sun scrawny weed. She’s a warrior.

Small but Mighty: Short women and dynamite.

No break in the horizon in sight, I estimate days, if not weeks, yet shorter of my expectations.

Weathers different today. Pretty good snow event for the first one. Friends don’t seem to mind though.

How many do you count? I guarantee you there are 6 more in my back 40, and several more waiting to get in. Birds are pretty consistent too. It’s like a Blue Jay assembly line at the feeders. There is always at least one here at all times.

Standing out in the quiet watching the world being clothed in a coat of white. Hearing nothing but the cracking of peanut shells, birds tapping in the trees, trying to drill them open. Quiet. and the faint strains of the Eagles beckoning me back inside where I sit reading, listening to the Eagles by the fire.
And you wonder why I want to grow weed? It’s rough being disabled.
Blessings

5 Likes

That was a great little update Ped I gotta ask, do you write much? I honestly look forward to your posts and not necessarily about weed. LoL I’m not sure if you do YouTube at all but this is a great video. Guys an engineer for NASA or somin and much like you has become enthralled with his squirrel community. You’ll like it man!

2 Likes

I constantly talk to my plants like they’re babies. My daughter has become jealous now.

2 Likes