Taking a turn for the worse! Please help with ideas

Almost overnight all this new deficiency showed up any ideas what I should do to fix it?

1 Like

I don’t think your title is very fitting. LoL she isn’t that bad at all. Almost looks like the edge was sitting in wet soil when she was younger or slight damage from topping as a sprout that’s just showing. Definitely has a little variegated trait as well but nothing to bunch the panties up!! See what others chime in with & best of luck

3 Likes

I probably should take some better pictures , in some of the leaves look like they’re boiling and turning brown and crispy.

Also one of the new growth leaves has a yellow burn hole right through it. I don’t get it.

1 Like

Pictures of the whole plant too please

1 Like

So I found out what the problem is today, my digital pH meter is off by almost 2 points!!! I got a chemical test today, going to be using that from now on to test and ph my water.

1 Like

1 Like

@BRFarming420 meters drift especially when the batteries run down. I check ph with a test liquid as confirmation once a week but use a meter for spot checks. I have to calibrate my meter every 3 months or so seeing multiple uses per day. Some cheaper meters can’t be re calibrated, or no instructions/solution is included to calibrate.

1 Like

Your humidity in veg is pretty low…off the chart low

Chart to reference

2 Likes

Best thing to do at this stage is give her to me and I’ll finish her off for you :wink::wink::wink::wink::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

She looks fine to me. Good on you for correcting the pH. I’m sure shes gonna get big for you

2 Likes