Take your best guess

Since these are bag seeds i really have no way to know what they are. But these 2 are pretty far along. Could any of you grow guru’s tell me what strain i possibly have? Also if they look sativa or indica dominate

5 Likes

It looks more Sativa dominate.
You’re looking good.

4 Likes

Looks like you’re going to be pleasantly surprised :blush:

3 Likes

Cant guess but they look great. I also have a couple mystery plants left. Have harvested 4 so far. 2 with seeds…2 just fire no seeds. These 2 in picture down soon. Looks like yours will be solid smoke. Like a box of chocolates.

2 Likes

@TeNNWisKeY is it pot lol? Mystery weed should be pretty fun!!

4 Likes

Strain, no. But agree they look sativa dominant. At least most of them. Some look closer to hybrid.

5 Likes

If i start these 2 on fox farm is it too late to get my buds to bulk up, or is it probably to late to be feeding them?

1 Like

Keep our eyes peeled for nanners but looks good

1 Like

Plants look great , buds are just getting started they will definitely fatten up.

1 Like

Id keep feeding, your not that far into flower by the look of em, Figure no matter what strain you will have 8-10+weeks of flower.

This is impossible to do, each strain has multiple phenotypes. Take Bruce Banner, I ordered 20 ilgm BB last year, planted 4 in my tent, got 2 purples 1 short and squat with dense ass buds and another tall and lanky with budsights and flowers like a sativa.
Other two were green, at the time I searched purple Bruce Banner and could find a singke pic. Now they are everywhere.

2 Likes

I hope not 8 more weeks. They have been flowering for right at 1 month as of this past monday.

What I mean is, for most, the whole flowering process takes 8-10+ regardless of strain.

Then you should only have a month or so left.

1 Like

I went back looks like june 16th is my first pic of a noticeable flower

First part of August it should be hatchet time for sure.
I started them as if at week nine on fox farm nuts today.

1 Like

Looks very similar to the gelato grows…fan leaves always fattened out like a hybrid indica, but the sugar leaves shooting out from the button tops were screaming thin razor sativa…BTW, gelato is 55% Indica 45% Sativa

1 Like

It will get put to good use no matter what it turns out. Im really looking forward to making some butter. All sugar leaves can be used for butter correct?

2 Likes

Yep yep :+1:

1 Like

I love making edibles, issue is all the junk food I can eat in a week because of it. My solution has been simple, I make deserts on occasion but for everyday consumption I pour my infused coconut oil into tiny gummybear molds and then freeze it. Once frozen you can swallow it like a pill! 3 oily bears will put you down!

2 Likes