Take Two keeping fingers crossed!

Started seeds in water Feb 25. Hopefully this time I will do it correctly!
I’m only doing two plants so I can figure out what I’m doing.
Thanks everyone for all the help !

@WillyJ @Screwauger @peach_fuzz

18 Likes

Looking good @Colleenhh

2 Likes

Pretty girls!

2 Likes

Very Nice! I’m sure you will do just fine this time :+1::+1:

1 Like

Looks like you are off to a great start :grinning:

1 Like

They look great!

1 Like

Looking good. They ready to be transplanted into larger pots. Best of luck with the grow will be following!

Cheers!

1 Like

beautiful plants @Colleenhh

1 Like

Your plants look happy! Best of luck on your grow!

1 Like

Right on @Colleenhh I know you have had challenges but you are gonna get it. Happy growing

1 Like

How do those biodegradable pots work I have some but was afraid the roots wouldn’t be able to push through quick enough

1 Like

I cut them down the side and the bottom off! ( with tomato plants lol )

1 Like

Oh now ? I’m so afraid I’ll kill them lol

1 Like

Well you have too the will become Root bound and stop growing. Remember it’s a weed they are very resilient. They might go into some stress and wilt a bit but should bounce right back in a day or so.
There are a lot of knowledgeable growers here and I’m sure some will walk you through it but if your looking for a decent yield they need a bigger home. Just becarful not to damage the roots while transplanting.

Just my $0.02 :+1:

2 Likes

I just realized you have them in bio pots. I’m not formilar with them do you plant them right in a larger pot and roots grow through?

1 Like

I cut side and bottom out. Then in bigger pot. What size pot should I transfer them into? 5 gal big enough?

3 Likes

Bigger the pot the bigger the plant but there are some variables like the size of grow space and environment. But I’m on the same bus as you and I really came on this forum to gain the knowledge from vets and master growers to aid me in my success. My advice to you is browse the threads and journals and find some members with grows you would like to mimic as far as stains and media and then go back edit or comment and tag those members. They have been hugely helpful and will def help you out.

Cheers mate, I wish you success with the grow!

3 Likes

Are they Auto’s or Photo’s? Most put Auto’s in 3 gallon fabric pots. Photo’s go in 5 or 7 gallon fabric pots. I grow inside so I tend to use 5 gallon fabric pots for photo’s.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Auto flowering ? Yes

2 Likes

@Colleenhh i’ve been doing a lot of experiments with the auto flowers if you transplant them into a 2 gallon pot I would say in the next week or so they’re perfect 3 gallon is about the biggest I go now if you have any questions don’t hesitate to tell any of us we will be more than happy to help :wink: just put the @ in front of the name buddy

2 Likes