T99 strain...anyone ever grow any?

She has been re-homed and had a topping. Topped just above 6th node, and ofcourse left her a nubber to help with strength.
Before pic

After topping

Now to watch her GROW :grin:

4 Likes

I treat them hard 2 weeks after flip too. All kind needed tehniques lst, top/fim, when too close to light then s. Crop etc…
After end of strech no touch. Lst is not so bad then too.

2 Likes

Looks like a perfect top. Once those 2 side shoots start growing up, super crop them over and you can keep them low. I usually transplant, wait a few days and top. This time around I topped too early and ended up fimming 2 of them. No big deal, just more colas

1 Like

She sure Is a pretty plant tho… should be a good plant to clone , from the looks of her… good genetics in them there hills… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Most of my my nutes alter the PH. Usually gets as low as 4. I PH UP it to 6.25
You must be doing hydroponic? Can you mix the nutes before filling?

1 Like

I am not doing hydro yet @Ozzimotosan1 Still in soil. my nutes I use for soil do drop PH a lot. Except my bud candy and flawless finish from A.N. nutes, they are called PH perfect and do not change PH when added. When I do go to my hydro set up I will be using different nutes for that, Advancded Nutrients PH perfect so I dnt get fluctuating PH I am hoping.
And Merry Christmas to you and your family Oz

1 Like

I mix all my nutrients for 16 gallons in one gallon of ro water with a ppm of 0 and a ph of 6.0 … then mix it up real good and then add it to my 15 gallons of freash water that’s already in the system and let it circulate for 24 hours and then I ph the whole system if it needs it… :wink:
And ya , I’m in a rdwc water only system… :wink:

2 Likes

I one tote? How big is the tote? You must have a bunch. I know the nutrient delivery is way better with hydro. Seeing the root ball after my grows and they never get over 4’ high. I try to compensate with a small amount of nutes with every watering. Until I see a negative reaction, that’s what I’m gonna do.

2 Likes

Perfect extraction Dr. Joe! :mask:

1 Like

This is one 27 gallon tote and two 5 gallon buckets… and 3 plants… tote holds the plants and buckets are control buckets…
3 weeks and 1 day into flower… :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s an under the skirt shot… :wink:

Maximum water capacity is 17 gallons or 18 if I’m not using the frozen water bottles and I also have the capacity to add another 5 gallons of reserve water if I have to be gone for a week… but plenty of room for roots… :wink:

2 Likes

A little update on the T99

Little lady is doing well after her move and a chop.

Will be cloning her in no time :grin:

1 Like

My little lady just doing her thing

Hanging out with her friends

1 Like

Well, here is a T99 update. It is definately different then anything I have grown. Seems like it likes to grow outward instead of upwards towards the light.

But recently I am having an issue with my little girl. @raustin I am hoping you can help me out with this one. Here r some pics of the issue

Seems to be leaves on branches closest to the stock(older leaves) Lots of brown rust spots, margins curl up and dry to crisp.

Those r from yesterday and day before. Next is from this morning

She is due for watering today so she looks abit thirsty. I am in pro-mix, temps 77F and R/H 55-60% with humidifier. Feeding with hydro food from my local hydro store(blue powder) and also use bud candy. I have recently started using Advanced Nutes Pirahna root enzime liquid. I water at 6.5-6.7ph to keep run of around 5.4-5.8. I will get new ph and ppm numbers when I water un abit. Just recently bought ppm meter so am gnna try get used to using it. I was thinking boron defic or magnesium? If you or anyone has any thoughts thats would be great. Thanks.
@peachfuzz @Ozzimotosan1 @Lostscuba
@dbrn32 @basementstealth @SlowOldGuy
@Oldguy @basementstealth

4 Likes

Joe! Dude!
I hope that ain’t Rust Brown Fungus. @raustin Any input on this one?
The only other thing I could think of is a newt excess or lock out.
That’s allot of newts by the sound of it.
I’d flush and possibly try some of that Nectar For The Gods Herculean Harvest.
Should open up any lock out, and smooth whats left out.
If it’s the fungus (I got it once) only cure is real Bliss Pure Neem Oil.
I can give you the mix if you need it. I’ll stay tuned. Better to fix it now than at flower time.
BTW, did you ever find anyone that has grown any? I never heard of it till your made mention.

2 Likes

Looks a bit like nute excess. What’s your runoff ph and ppm?

2 Likes

You knw what @basementstealth
The more I think about it, you may be right. I am used to my gsc and og kush which love their food. I kinda hit the T99 pretty hard the other day too. I have to get some ph and ppm readings later this evening, just havin had time gettin to it today. Just became a grandpa a few days ago and we let my daughter and her boyfriend move in with us, so been busy busy lol
Thanks for reply too @Ozzimotosan1 I should have got my ph and ppm numbers before posting but thought I would get to it sooner lol

4 Likes

Congrats on being a new grandpa. @Liljoe. :+1:
It’s great when it happens. :grin:
Hope things come around soon for the other babies. Peace :v:

2 Likes

Thank u @Oldguy is been a BIG change but loving it :blush:
Now for my T99, just did a flush, with 3 litres of water, PH’d to 6.7, and 460ppm. Pot is 1.5 gallon.
Run off was PH 6.1- good and PPM 1680-BAD.
So I have definately over fed my poor girl…now I know she is not a heavy feeder :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m also in pro mix and had my ph drop into the 4 .7-4.9 range. I too been flushing with higher 6.5-6.7 to bring it back up.
I’m curious to see how this T-99 strain goes for you. Never heard of either. :+1:
:v:

2 Likes