T99 strain...anyone ever grow any?

I was lucky enuff to have my buddy give me some seeds he picked up in Italy( I am from canada, ontario) i have never heard of this strain before, i researched and found it had some very nice parents.

I popped a seed and will go into soil today. Has anyone heard of or grown this strain T99 before??

5 Likes

Not familiar but I’d love to follow along. I love watching different strains grow. Keep us posted.

4 Likes

just an update
The little lady made an appearance yesterday. She had her leaves stuck together, i had to gently separate them. I think it was a peice of the seed membrane or something stuck on leaves holding them together. Cant wait to see her grow up.
I am working on refining my cloning skills so i can keep this one goin, i have a feeling she is going to be worth it!!! I have 2 more of T99 fem seeds in storage just incase.

3 Likes

She has been a finicky little lady but i think she has finally taken off.

She definetly likes things ideal, she was a very slow starter.

3 Likes

My little T99 lady is doing very well. She is looking happy and healthy. Cant wait to start cloning her.

6 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1 have a scroll up

Man, looks like a piece of lettuce! I catch s**T every time I pull a stuck seed shell.
I always wait till they need my help. I KNOW those chunky leaves need some light, and turn
into the beautiful things they are! Mine love the local Jazz station, and some weasel changed my
12/12, to 14/10. Not sure how long it’s been like that but I switched it to 13/11, and they are happy, so
why mess with it. Pix soon. I just locked up the tent.
Again, thank you all for your support, be it great of BS, we all must sort the chaff from the grain.
Listen to your heart, and you girls. If you’re messing up, they’ll tell ya!

3 Likes

Man, must be nice up there. I heard on the radio today, LaBatts and the other big beer maker in Canada will be experimenting with weed & beer. Kudos Dudes. Lagunitas in CA -USA has already put out a pot-infused beer. For CA distribution only. I’ve been brewing since 26, cider and wine by 32,
and I still have most of my gear. Anyone have a recipe? I know IPA drinkers love WEED!
(side note, also disc golfers…)

1 Like

It was too mild here yesterday, snow was melting and my temps were climbing with that 400w mh in there now. I had to keep an eye on them cause it reached 86 degrees by mid day. Even had exhaust on high speed for the 1st time lol I def prefer led and cfl for the fact of less heat lol
I am pretty I have an artilclr about the weed beer in one of my Canibis Culture or Maximum Yeild magazines, I will look to see if they mention what company it is.
AND I am here any time if needed, or just to chat lol
Cheers Ozz

2 Likes

@peachfuzz here is a strain my friend picked up for me when he went to Italy to visit family. Has a great genetic backround.

@SilentHippie @peachfuzz @dbrn32 @basementstealth
Here is T99 now and I have a question.

I plan on topping it so I can make clones off it. And I also NEED to repot it, I just need advice on should I top 1st then repot in a week OR repot 1st then top in a week??
Is it safe do do BOTH at same time or is that too much stress? I knw when repotted they take time to build roots again and when topped they need to recover a few days. :thinking:
Thanks for any thoughts on this

2 Likes

T99, what is this?! Sounds like it has some Cindy in it.

I have done very little topping, so I’m not exactly sure which is best way for you go. Logically I feel like I would transplant, and then wait a few days to top. But it could be perfectly fine to do both concurrently, I haven’t so I have a hard time telling you it’s fine. Either way, she should provide you with plenty of clones when a little bigger.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 its a strain my friend got me when he was in Italy. Have a scroll to top of thread and I posted its genes. I don’t want to name the company or post pic of package they came in because I don’t think I am aloud to?? I just posted its “family tree” and has some good genetics. I have HIGH hopes for this one. I also put 2 seeds away for the future but want to make the most of this one so I can save the seeds

2 Likes

I already did haha. It’s not what I thought, but hopefully ends up being nice strain for you. Appreciate your respect to our host as well.

2 Likes

Cinderella heritage yeah like @dbrn32 says is my first guess too, but l was wrong like i see below, and yeah just repot and then top that lady. 2 days between 2.

2 Likes

Thanks @beginner2d The T99 strain originated in New Zealand/ South Pacific area. I am reading back of original package. Good in warm/wet climate, long autumn periods.

1 Like

I’m kind of a jerk when it comes to my ladies…
You could top and pot up at the same time , shouldn’t be a big deal…unless your just gonna cater to her every little want and need for the next couple months or years if you start cloning her… :grin:lol
There is no queen in my castle… just a bunch of maidens… :grin::wink:
No plant gets any special treatment or attention around here… I chop , pinch , bend , super crop and tuck and sometimes I act like a little kid and smash the hell out of them so I dont have to raise my lights… :wink:
Only in veg and for the first 3 weeks of light flip will I do this… after that , i usually stop abusing them at that point…
Here’s a pic of my cali fruity kush , ilgm super silver haze and a cross that came from my flower room… and they all share one tote and all get the same nutrients… as before… no one plant is special… this is 3 week and one day after light flip… ph was way out of wack for last 3 days … went out last night and drained everything out and just added 15 gallons of ro water with a ppm of 0 and a ph of 6 … will go out tonight and add nutrients for the 3rd week of flower if everything seems in check… :wink: this is table #1

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@peachfuzz I too am NOT so gentle lol My only concern is timing rite now, I want clones off her and almst rooted in 4 weeks!! Do you think I am asking too much from her? I super cropped a branch 2 weeks into flwr by accident, next day it looked good so I did 4 or 5 more. They never seemed to change much tho

1 Like

I say get to work… I grow in rdwc so my plants grow extremely fast… I top every node of every top every 3 to 5 days or sooner depending on how fast they are growing… I’m not really waiting for them to recover , I’m just waiting for new node growth and then I’m right back to topping again… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I LIKE your style @peachfuzz I will be doing both later today. I am just being abit of a pu&@y :laughing: Just needed that little push if ya knw what I mean lol :joy:
Thanks AGAIN lol
CHEERS

1 Like