T-Roy’s White Widow/Lowryder 2 autoflower grow

Hey All! Starting up a new autoflower grow. I have 3 White Widows and 2 Lowryder 2’s from MSNL. Seeds popped through yesterday morning. This grow is in organic soil/perlite/worm castings, and will also use fox farm soil trio after transplanting from starter pots (in a week or so) into the 5 gal cloth pots. Should be a short 10-12 week grow. Normally, I LST and top my autos, and generally end up with 3-5 oz dry buds per plant. This grow however, is a Gonna be al natural. My friends keep telling me that autos should be left alone to do what they do…Guess we’ll see…Gonna be tough to leave em be…
Oh, lights…I’m running two Mars hydro ts 1000’s, one phlizon ph-2000, and two small cob lights. Total pull from wall is 750 watts. Won’t be crankin em all up for a while lol.

Anyway feel free to tag along y’all !!!
Here we go @Caligurl :crossed_fingers::grin::+1:

6 Likes

@BetrayedSoul @Bubblehead @PurpNGold74 @NugFlush @Nothingshocking @Hellraiser

taggging some newer and also some experienced growers to check out your grow! Last one was pretty awesome!!

4 Likes

@emgoldslo @Ashleyroachclip @kellydans @Four20 @pillsbury @EYE69MYSELF @Weedlover1

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Caligurl

I’m following along for the journey

4 Likes

I’m here watching and learning! Thanks for the tag @Caligurl!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! set the watch.

3 Likes

@T-ROY @Caligurl tagged in to watch.

2 Likes

Excited to watch and learn.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community ! @Underthestairs

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

3 Likes

I like to watch. Lol.

3 Likes

ready to watch T-Roy work. & thanks for the tag @Caligurl. Welcome @Underthestairs you’ll like it here.

4 Likes

Alright @T-ROY… pressure is on! LOL! Can’t wait for all of the updates

2 Likes

Dayum GirlL LMAO

Welcome aboard y’all !

Will update weekly :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome. Let us know if you have any questions

3 Likes

@Underthestairs welcome and @T-ROY nice tent setup.

3 Likes

Thank ya. It’s a spare bathroom in my shop. Approx 3’x5’ growing area. Makes a great grow room with floor drain and a sink :+1:
(There’s also a toilet under there somewhere) :grin:

2 Likes