T 5 or T12 (2×4 ceiling fixture)

@3rd_Coast_Bud - LED is sooooo much better than T5. The T5 Grow was for a product review and not something I recommend. The lamps alone are around $30 each (x8)…

I run LED or CMH (depending on location) mainly.

You have a large space. CMH would work well if vented properly. LED for that space may cost $$$

1 Like

I tell you what, I’m about to be done on the subject and get led’s. So please bare with me. 6 plants = how many of witch fixture. And different ones for flower and veg. The heat is already too much I cant have these fixtures.
☆Drop some links please! @Poseidon @Watt-Sun

1 Like

@dbrn32 is the guy you want to ask about lighting your space . I run mh/hps and dedicate one light per plant which is probably over kill .

1 Like

Do you want to light the entire space? I would split the room into two. One veg, one flower. You can veg great with your T5. A fixture for bloom would depend on how much space. Also, budget is going to drive options on lighting solutions (space and budget).

If you want to grow the 6 ladies in the full space, two 630 CMH’s would work well but run warm. You have height for HID. LED for that space, I would defer to the pro’s on here. That is a large space. I have seen a killer California Lightworks setup in a 10x10… all automated. Pretty decent commercial lights albeit kinda pricey

I actually split my 4x8 in half to use one half for flower and the other for veg. I used the floor pan as the wall and used aluminum tape to seal it. Worked good