Synthetic weed kills

Yes, I’m a morning person and have been most of my adult life. I have no one to speak with so I just share my thoughts. I need a girlfriend actually. I’m glad that you have chores to keep you busy. If I’m not doing something I’d go nuts.

1 Like

Thanks for your service. I’m a veteran as well. Peace

2 Likes

Are you writing a novel? @highcountrygal

@Happy_Pappy I’ve been an early riser all my life anywhere between 4a and 5a. I love the early morning it’s personal, quiet and energizing. I am thinking of a new thread but still kicking it around, maybe tomorrow. How about a dog lol Things are really slow now so I can relax and do my chores, no matter how long it takes (I’m really covering for my old age slowness). Sometimes I just go outside and sit. I have a pair of Mockingbirds that came last year and made a nest just above my girls. Well she had spent quite a long time watching me work in the yard and felt comfortable nesting there, and she came back to the same nest. When she showed up this year she kept screaming, then she’d change places and scream some more and finally she flew on my fence right by me and screamed, she just wanted to say hello, I’m here! I also have 2nd generation doves.

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy No I’m not a Vet, just a high country gal

I have a dog. I wanted to get with you on an upcoming grow. I know it’s gonna be hot in my shed and I remember you speaking about how your condition got very hot. I’m going to have to have a strain that is heat resistant. Ive got to find a way to get them through due to my shed having no ventilation. The vet thing was for @skygrower

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy I will help in any way I can. I don’t think the tolerance has any thing to do with strain more so how I kept them wet/damp at all times. I sometimes have to water 3 x a day even now… Now remember I am an outside grower and know zilch about indoor. Here is a Patriotic photo for you to enjoy

Bty on the L and Chuckies Goo on the r

4 Likes

Looking good. Can’t wait to see it finish.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy This is from last years grow. The BTY was the one that grew to 7+ ft. I never saw the top until harvest.

That’s incredible.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy This is the one with the 23" cola!

Yeah @Happy_Pappy it’s too bad the people at the VA aren’t allowed to give us anything but opiates or ibuprofen for pain unless someone is terminal. Can I assume you’re here on the forum because of pain and want an alternative?

1 Like

Yes. The VA had me on opiates, Benzos and speed. They put my life behind and caused me alot of misery. I need some type of mental and pain alternative. It’s illegal where I am so I went behind doors. You people are the only folks that know of what I am doing. Responsible and effective use only. I like pot anyway though. Always have. It makes music sound good. Ha

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy I live in a neo-con (illegal) state too. I was on 40mg of opiates every 4 hours for my lower back and became hopelessly addicted. I decided 2 years ago that it had to stop. I went cold turkey with my doctor’s help. It took 10 days to go through the hell of withdrawal. That’s when I decided that I didn’t give a damn that it’s illegal, because I had heard enough about medical marijuana to try it. It relieves about 50% of the pain, but it’s way better than opiates. I just had to convince myself that I’m not doing anything wrong because I’m a law and order kind of person normally. I’m beginning my 4th grow and I only wish I had done this 5 years ago.

2 Likes

What strains do you recommend? @OldSkunk
Pills never killed my pain anyway. They just make you feel differently about it. I don’t wake up in the morning wondering when I’ll be out due to my abuse issues.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy Blueberry and Chronic widow are two I would recommend. I mostly use edibles for pain because I discovered that I had to smoke 3 or 4 times a day for the pain and I only have to use edibles in the morning and evening. I do smoke it occasionally though. I’m like you and I’ve always liked really good weed, and now I get to grow my own skunk instead of buying. You’re right about the pills. They don’t really stop the pain. They just make your mind think that it does. They just made me do more damage to my back because I thought I was doing ok and could work 12-14 hours a day for weeks on end. I got to where I could barely move at the end of the day. I knew the pills would end up killing me if I didn’t stop taking them.

1 Like

Look at crystal as well. Shes high in cbds & thc. An easy grow as well.

3 Likes

Me and my girlfriend had a smoke of it and !@#$ me like smoking acid no $#@! i was tripping balls and ive had my shere of trips in my day and that’s all i can say is nothing like weed and while i was tripping balls my girlfriend had a full blown seadger and was put in hospital for two weeks it !@#$ed with her Harte big time so my 1st-and last time with that $#@!

1 Like