Symptoms are spreading

Should I add the 1/2 dose cal/mag to my nutes ? Or do it with a separate watering ? @Myfriendis410

I run coco also but gh flora trio. In 7 gallon pots it takes about 1.5 gallons before I get run off. On feed days, I’ll run about 4 gallons of plain ph water through then a gallon of nutrient water. On plain water days, I still feed at about 1/4 strength and around 3ml calmag a gallon. The 4 gallons of plain water assures no nutrient or salt buildup

2 Likes

Like you I tend to dose cal mag on water only days. No idea if it makes any difference but it’s a good reminder for me.

Your plants look fine so whatever you do just do in moderation. You are being a good Papa.

Thanks lol it’s tuff to watch them discolor and spot up when I’ve strived to keep them pristine . It’s My first grow that made it this far without a hermie.

1 Like

Bud looks great buddy, don’t fret

2 Likes

OK, I think i know what’s going on here your pis’s are much better now.

Are they looking like this pic i’ve posted >>>

11341134calcium-start2

please let me know ok ?

1 Like

The leaf edges look like that but that leaf doesn’t have any rust/brown spots speckling the rest of the leaf

For right now give her a shot of Epson Salt with the next few watering’s and see how she does.

3 Likes

The brown tips are telling me roots have no room to grow or some roots are staying too wet. You say you used fabric pots so possibly the roots at the bottom ran out of space cos of air not passing through the bottom to air prune the roots.