Swollen calyx or seed?

Hello hope everybody is doing well. Just curious what people think. Swollen calyx or did she turn Hermie? Appreciate your time and feedback

1 Like

Hard to tell from pic whether there is seed in there or not. If there is, nothing you can really do about it now. Would have been pollinated while ago to have semi-mature seed. Ride her out and check when you harvest.

1 Like

I don’t know how it would have gotten pollinated. The only thing I can think of is stress from defoliation. But that was only 2 weeks ago. And the day after defoliation she was looking great.? I hope not but it is what it is. I just don’t want her to affect the other girls

1 Like

Its definitely not a male sack. It looks like the preflower calyxe to me so it’s probably just swollen, nothing to worry about

1 Like

She’s in week 4 of flower. I didn’t think it was a sack but I didn’t see any hairs coming out of it so it got me me a little worried. I figured a second opinion never ever hurts. Thank you very much for your feedback

A seeded out calyx and pollen sack are two different things. I agree that’s not a pollen sack,

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate your feedback. After defoliating 2 weeks ago it makes me nervous that I might have went too far :slight_smile:

Doubt it, It is probably fine. That seems too short of time for nanners to develop, pop, and be in seed formation.

If you had light leak from beginning of flower or genetic herm that popped nanners early would sound more reasonable. But if you haven’t seen them it probably hasn’t happened.

1 Like

No I’m Hands-On daily. They look like swollen calyx I just don’t see the hairs out of them that made me figure I should probably just get a second opinion. Besides equipment that’s not quite up to par it’s dark inside. I set inside with my son shining a flashlight all over the tent to see if I could see any light coming in along with the bedroom light being on. No light leaks

1 Like