Switching to Flower!

Cool vid @DMD!

1 Like

That was the only one in English that i know of about Colombia, but there are lots of great videos in Spanish

1 Like

I was learning Spanish for a while using Duolingo on my phone. Got pretty good for a while, then lost track of what I was learning. I know lots of words, MAS palabras, but I have a hard time structuring sentences correctly. I guess that’s no different from most people though lol

1 Like

It’s about practicing and exposing yourself to it…
Music, movies and reading in Spanish do help…
I actually learned English by playing video games and listening to music and reading magazines in English that my uncles gave to me when I was a kid

1 Like

Dude. Genius. I’ll flip GTA-V to spanish. Problemo resuelto!

2 Likes

As long as is something you enjoy, switching languages will work better than people thinks
I still have most of my electronics turned to English, the videogames, and still prefer older rock and hip hop in English…

Word. Thanks for the idea!

You can also come and visit for a few weeks, this place is one of the top tourist attractions in Colombia, and i could help you find a cheap good place, and show you around…
This place is cheap AF if you are spending dollars…
You will spend around 50usd a day including a very nice hostel and all the meals, and still enough to take a few taxis…
Going cheaper is still possible without compromising safety or comfort…
Something like 500 usd a week doing stuff every day + tickets…
The biggest cannabis expo in Colombia is here in Medellin around October/November…

1 Like

I might just have to do that one day. You have a beautiful home, my friend.

1 Like

First week report pics
Nothing new yet, but i found that i probably tied down too tight one of the plants, and the branch broke…
The plant looks ok, though…

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome! Those splits will be okay. I’ve found when you damage a branch like that, the buds up from there will mature slightly faster, and be more colorful and sticky in the end.

1 Like

That’s good to know!
I was a bit worried tbh…
The fungus gnats are still there, but much fewer since i started to actively hunt them down with sticky paper and by hand…

Can’t wait to see flowers
:rose::rose::rose:

2 Likes

3 Likes

My man, I can smell that from here. Beautiful.

1 Like

1 Like

What’s weird is that the plants smell actually went away!
Been reading on plants without smell and plants who lost their smell, and I’m still not sure if there’s anything to worry about…
I have the filter unplugged, because i rather save it for when really needed, and this place is very well ventilated…
Im waiting for some stronger smell to use the filter.
I was actually expecting the plants to be stinking by now…
The foliage looks good, not showing deficiencies that i can tell…maybe too bushy, and im not sure if it’s a good idea to defoliate now in the second week of flower…