Hey yall !
Thanks to all your kind help and tips, i finally harvested my first plant !
I had some bud rot issues a week before harvest but i managed to catch it in time and even turned the affected top cola into some great canna butter.
Heres my harvest, all 84 grams of it !
I saw minor begining signs of what could be mold on most of the big nugs (small few parallel shiny spider like strings between parts of the nug) but it did not deteriorate over the week of drying and i see no appearant mold and the nugs are all rock hard.
Ill be watching them carefully for mold as i grind each but i think I got away with it !
Thanks all again, now the pics :