Sweetie & Mallory SSH Auto Winter Tent Grow

@70sChick uses the bags on the seedlings…works great!

4 Likes

Been more then a couple of days, definitely time for an update. Lately been busy living in fast forward.

I truly was going to upload some pictures of Mallory Day 2 but every one of them came out blurry lol. After checking out the disappointing photos i figured i must have touched one of the clones with the camera lens lol. Camera is now clean.

Here are some wonderfully blurry pics of Mallory Day 2 for humor’s sake. She’s a tad smaller than her sister.:

Ok here’s a nice one for Mallory’s Day 3.

3 Likes

Sweetie Day 5

3 Likes

With those beautiful personalized name tags they will want to grow for you :grinning: Seriously though, I’d say you’re off to a good start :+1:

1 Like

I agree @SmoknGranny they look so perfect in the beginning. :smile:

Yep :+1: just like puppies and kittens and baby alligators :rofl:

1 Like

Looking good @DoomSack So pretty and green :seedling::seedling::sunglasses:

1 Like

Sweetie is on Day 15. This cold weather is slowing everything down. Mallory is on Day 17

2 Likes

But in addition, a side note. don’t keep the ziplock bags on too long. I did this time. I was under the assumption it was going to be dry cold winter but it’s a wet cold winter so humidity inside the bags started other forms of life. Too much moisture just about choked out these two.
Did an emergency transplant to final 3 gallon containers. I think off the top of my head it was day 12-13 and I should have removed those bags at day 7-10.i observed the seed starting mix had the beginnings of moss on the surface plus the beginnings of mold at the base of the stem of Sweeties removed seed shell casting.

2 Likes

It’s depressing to see things come to a schreeching halt but winter did just that. Winter came and crippled then crippled again, and finally killed them. Extreme temps, and lack of light did not help. I really needed a break though. Until I can get a stable enclosed and insulated place its doomed. pretty much failure, but here’s a little early flight videos to cheer anyone up.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry :neutral_face: This winter weather has been awful but SPRING will be here before we know it :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, definitely, Spring is going to be great. No worries @SmoknGranny

2 Likes

I hate to hear that @DoomSack
Hopefully we get a early spring… This winter is a harsh one for sure

2 Likes