Swan's Northern Lights auto grow

Looking great :+1:
Proper Little ladies

1 Like

love this strain,yours are looking great @Swan1234

2 Likes

I noticed that the Blueberry auto advertisement has a video of your grow. Nice job!

Had to recheck flowering time and watched it…

3 Likes

What? Thats cool as shit is it on the website with the photos?

5 Likes

Yeah. Third photo for the autos is actually a slideshow of one of your grows.

3 Likes

that’s awesome @Swan1234

1 Like

That’s really cool! What an honor

3 Likes

I just watched it and am speechless that out of everybody’s they chose mine.:no_mouth::grin::raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Well deserved, Brother…

1 Like

Plant 1:

Plant 2:

5 Likes

Looking good…

1 Like

I come home to find this critter on plant 2. What is this bug and is it harmful? Regardless I killed it, when I first saw it I thought it was a lady bug but then I realized it was smaller and had little specs on it.
@FloridaSon @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @latewood @Majiktoker @bob31

2 Likes

I don’t see a bug. Your plant looks good and healthy, don’t worry. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s a little bug on the closest leaf to your right on the edge of the leaf @raustin

Ok, I see it. It looks like some kind of beetle. Doesn’t look like it’s hurting anything, but I’m no expert on pests. Is this in your grow tent?

Yes @raustin

It looks pretty big. It probably just wandered in there. As long as you don’t see any others it should be ok. Keep an eye out for any more, but I wouldn’t worry too much.

It makes me think of a potato beetle, but I’m really not sure.

Yea I looked over my plants and only found that one @raustin

1 Like

Plant 1: is already showing signs of flowering; besides genetics what could cause her to go into flower so early?

Plant 2: is doing fine and seeing daily growth

1 Like