Swan's Blueberry Autoflowers

6 Likes

Ok guys I weighed my total and got 91 grams total or 3.25 ounces off of two blueberry autos on my first grow Iā€™m happy with the results. Thanks to every body that helped me along the way. Happy growing :v:t2:

8 Likes

@swan1234 nice job trimming them up and congrats ā€¦nothing left to do but smile smile smile and enjoy the fruits of your labor and gifts from your girls. Well done, my friendšŸ˜Ž

3 Likes

i know for fact that is some good stuff! great job @Swan1234 !!

2 Likes

@Swan1234 have you dried them already? Congrats great harvest!

2 Likes

Yes i have I think they dried a little quick since the humidity was high 40ā€™s @bob31

1 Like

Itā€™s been 8 days of curing and there starting to smell and feel nice

7 Likes

mmmmmm,i can smell it now! good job @Swan1234

Wow , awesome job @Swan1234 , i think I can smell it from here , i canā€™t WAIT until itā€™s time for me to harvest my Strawberry girls , still got go ! Thanks for sharing

I DO HAVE A QUESTION , HOW LONG FROM SEED TO HARVEST WITH AUTOā€™S , i was considering trying a auto , are they different to grow than regular? Also , if I buy them at a special and only use 1-2 seeds , can i save the seeds for my next grow , i know you can on regular seed , a cool , dry and dark place ?

Thank you , and AWESOME job
MB

@MBgrower I am doing my first run of autos, they started to flower at about 34 to 36 days from seed, the site says 56 days of flowerā€¦ So if the site estimate is accurate, it will be about 90 days total, seed to harvest. I will know for sure sometime in Julyā€¦

and store them just like regular seeds, cool, dry, dark placeā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you for responding @Ron330 , your reply will is very useful , I didnā€™t know if there was a different between autoflowering or regular seeds, that changes a lot when I order next, Thank You very much ā€¦:slight_smile:

MB

1 Like

Yes, you can store them as regular seeds and yea mine took 100 days to complete from seed to harvest but I let mine get amber before I cut them down but yes Iā€™d say 90 to 100 days from seed to harvest

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome to hear, Thank You @Swan1234 , That helped a lot for my next grow plus Iā€™d like to try this year.

MB