Swan's Blueberry Autoflowers

I harvested with 1-5% amber and it is not a sleepy high. Very mellow

2 Likes

If you really want us to help you @Swan1234 then please take a pic in white or natural light. I can see what appears to be amber trichomes but with that led glow it’s hard to tell anything.

I agree with the light hypothesis. SS

Only took one picture but looked all over and it looked to me to be like 70% milky and 30% amber

1 Like

I harvested half of my first plant and man is trimming tedious it was ok on the first cola and then began to be more like a chore but I pushed through with the thought of finger hash

2 Likes

Ok guys here’s my total off two blue berry autos from ILGM( thanks to this site and business I was able to grow my own weed) I haven’t weighted them yet but those are quart size jars(wide-mouth) I’ve read they hold about an once in each. So I’m guessing I got 2.5 ounces off of nice dense solid bud.

2 Likes

pic of harvest

4 Likes

6 Likes

Ok guys I weighed my total and got 91 grams total or 3.25 ounces off of two blueberry autos on my first grow I’m happy with the results. Thanks to every body that helped me along the way. Happy growing :v:t2:

8 Likes

@swan1234 nice job trimming them up and congrats …nothing left to do but smile smile smile and enjoy the fruits of your labor and gifts from your girls. Well done, my friend😎

3 Likes

i know for fact that is some good stuff! great job @Swan1234 !!

2 Likes

@Swan1234 have you dried them already? Congrats great harvest!

2 Likes

Yes i have I think they dried a little quick since the humidity was high 40’s @bob31

1 Like

It’s been 8 days of curing and there starting to smell and feel nice

7 Likes

mmmmmm,i can smell it now! good job @Swan1234

Wow , awesome job @Swan1234 , i think I can smell it from here , i can’t WAIT until it’s time for me to harvest my Strawberry girls , still got go ! Thanks for sharing

I DO HAVE A QUESTION , HOW LONG FROM SEED TO HARVEST WITH AUTO’S , i was considering trying a auto , are they different to grow than regular? Also , if I buy them at a special and only use 1-2 seeds , can i save the seeds for my next grow , i know you can on regular seed , a cool , dry and dark place ?

Thank you , and AWESOME job
MB

@MBgrower I am doing my first run of autos, they started to flower at about 34 to 36 days from seed, the site says 56 days of flower… So if the site estimate is accurate, it will be about 90 days total, seed to harvest. I will know for sure sometime in July…

and store them just like regular seeds, cool, dry, dark place…

2 Likes

Thank you for responding @Ron330 , your reply will is very useful , I didn’t know if there was a different between autoflowering or regular seeds, that changes a lot when I order next, Thank You very much …:slight_smile:

MB

1 Like

Yes, you can store them as regular seeds and yea mine took 100 days to complete from seed to harvest but I let mine get amber before I cut them down but yes I’d say 90 to 100 days from seed to harvest

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear, Thank You @Swan1234 , That helped a lot for my next grow plus I’d like to try this year.

MB