Suspicious super dense tricome spots

Hey yall, here are some spots on nugs ive noticed that look slightly different. They usually are more yellow than the surrounding nug, they usually have curled up sugar leaves and they appear to be packed with tricomes.

Ive had bud rot on the main cola but i think I caught it before it created spores, however the symptoms were slightly similar…

Here are qome picks, and a closeup. These look nothing like the mold i had on the top cola (see leaf pic)

This is mold on a leaf of a zone i cout out a while ago :

2 Likes

Dig into those spots, looks like bud rot to me. Sorry.

3 Likes

Thanks for the response !

I flushed yesterday and was planning on a second flush tuesday to harvest wednesday, would it be crazy to harvest now in order to try and kill the bud rot through hydrogen peroxyde treating and drying ?

What do yall think @kellydans @Davyg @Eagles009

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound crazy at all to me. I would advise cutting the obvious rot out and discarding. Then treat what doesn’t look infected with bud wash.

Don’t do this near other plants those spores will get everywhere

3 Likes

Well thanks so much for all the tips throughtout my grow, the people tagged here are the ones i interacted with the most.

Heres what i got out of her ! Ill weight once dried but im happy with the turnout :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Little Late , but congratulations on your Harvest.

3 Likes

Looks good, be mindful of the rot when you’re drying though. Might try to go mouldy on you

2 Likes