Surfr Seeds Point break and Star Pebbles x Trophy Wife

Just got up but I see @Covertgrower has you covered. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes that will be perfect.

2 Likes

Thanks y’all :pray::pray:

1 Like

5 Likes

this is my opinion and mine alone …that plant is not getting fed/watered properly…it cannot uptake enough to compensate for the fans around her…you have a transpiration offset…nitrogen claw is indicative of a dark green plant, with just the tips clawing down… this strain needs a bitty more attention…and that starts by watering…my 2c … :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

@Arrow you’re saying feed heavier? According to my nutrients I am doing the light feeding. They get water daily I can’t really water more without it causing problems.

It’s not drooping or anything just clawing

1 Like

No…im saying that plant looks thirsty, if you stuck to the recommended feeding schedule, all the plant needs is in the water …i take half an hour, give or take to water 3 planties, in 1 gal pots… your plants colors look right for where she/they are at … :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

@Arrow I’ll try and water these two heavier in the future and follow the advice from @Covertgrower so that way I try both fixes. Here’s better pictues of the 3 star pebbles cross phenos.

4 Likes

there you have it… :ok_hand:…you got info from diff perspectives and are willing to combine them to better your own chances …this mindset will always stand you true… :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

@Arrow @Covertgrower just did runnoff in the bathtub got 20% out of each I think I need to flush it’s definitely nute rich soil. These ones run off pinkish and my nute mix is red. I think I’m going to flush then feed if they don’t perk up here soon then in the future water more often and feed less

3 Likes

Out of likes :+1: looking good

2 Likes

@Carpenter thanks bro :pray:

1 Like

Here is a bud shot from 1 of every plant I have!
Day 15

Star pebbles x trophy wife #1

Star pebbles x trophy wife #2

Star pebbles x trophy wife #3

Point break #10

Point break #9

Point break #7

Point break #5

Point break #2

Point break #1

3 Likes

Day 21-24 not sure but I’ve got some problems if the squad @Bulldognuts @dbrn32 @kaptain3d @Carpenter @Arrow @Covertgrower

So one of my plants are yellowing all around (no burn just leafs turning yellow.) I have 1 pheno burning leafs (both point break) then the rest are fine EXCEPT the girl in the back and up front on the right.

My 6ft tall plant and the plant middle row furthest back are leaning. The one in the back is doing it BAD like if I can’t fix er I gotta kill her or she’ll take out the next plant. The one up front isnt doing it as bad I think it’s because of a fan I have placed by it to circulate air but it still is covering the one in the middle of the right row.

Lights are at 80% because of heat problems. Feeding is every other day or every 3 days depends on how the plants look. Just checked them all no signs of herms or bad genetics is it to late to defoil once more? Would it cause too much stress or can I remove what will be larf in the future?

Thanks y’all as always I appreciate you more than you know

20211014_151937

4 Likes

I’m gonna leave this question to the professionals

1 Like

@Carpenter sounds good man thanks anyways! I would normally use a clip and clip the stalk to the side of the tent but I can’t without taking branches out from others. I need a way to fix it at the stalk

1 Like

Have you been checking ph and ppm in vs out? I’m not familiar with mills nutrients schedule or any known trouble points. But this is typically an issue ph or amount of nutrients provided.

You can try yoyo or bamboo stake to support leaning plants. I would plan for something because it’s probably going to get worse as buds continue to develop.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 is the leaning part of the ph and nute issue or just the yellowing?

Also no I can’t collect run-off so I haven’t been checking ph or ppm but I always check ph of my mix before I water

I may just need to flush them because I have some clawing going on with the star pebble crosses

1 Like

Leaning not related to either in my opinion

1 Like