Supporting heavy colas

Having heavy flowers is a good problem to have. I’m considering a trellis also, but because my canopy varies, I’ll have to get 2. On for the bottom, one for the top. Then elevate my shorter pots.
Trellis will only help with so much where some of the taller colas really will still need assistance.

You can see all the yo-yo’s attaches to the lights

1 Like

@Watt-Sun What did you clip them on did u run a wire around your light? Also props beautiful set up, nice fruit I would love to have that much space I had a house always outdoors with everything then last minute had to move into an apartment so thus the tent especially with fair housing act even if u can legally grow ( I am) because they accept federal dollars they have to enforce federal law so now that’s a cultivation charge. No one said it’s perfect lol

1 Like

There’s a chain attached to the hood lens to keep it from swinging open all the way when you have to change the bulb . I just hooked them to that, then eventually as the piled up I just hooked them to each other

@Watt-Sun this is the size of mine is yours bigger or u just have to pack it in?

1 Like

Yes , just about that size except mine was a chain and I packed those suckers on lol thought I was gunna pull the light down at the end there

After years of tying them up, just said the hell with it and went double trellis, put up once and done.

2 Likes

@hellraiser that’s what I was thinking but the more I look at it I feel like it might be late here’s a peak pic doesn’t even show u all or that the one on the right my bubba is now doing the same

Yeah it’s too late at that point, I put up the screens as they start flowering.

All my my heavy hitters are in the back with almost a menorah shape it’s like a u or a long curve v both tops on each side even height and about 3.5ft from each other then every inch in-between is forming arms it’s very hard to locate the tip or top of my my star producers