Support Ticket - purpling leaves on seedlings :(

So these are my Amnesia Haze seedlings. They broke ground on the 13th and started enjoying sunlight. For the past 3 days I have slowly been introducing them for a few hours twice a day into the tent under the lights. I have the lights relatively high, about 36" or so. Light night was their first overnight stay in the tent with the lights set to come on at 6am.

This is them BEFORE I went to bed

Plant 1

Plant 2

Plant 3

They all looked fine before I went to bed, and then this morning I noticed two of them had some proximal purpling of the second leaves :tired_face:

Plant 1

Plant 2 (the one that looks the same)

Plant 3

Strain - Amnesia Haze Auto

Hydroponics / soil

System type? Current Culture / A Pot for Pot

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 6.3

What is strength of nutrient mix? None

Indoor or Outdoor- Indoor 2x4 Grow Tent

Light system, size? California Lightworks SolarSystem 550, 400 Watt Full Spectrum LED Grow Light

Temps; Day, Night 74-79 for day. 68-70 for night

Humidity; Day, Night- 49%

Ventilation system; Yes, 4 inch in line fan with 2 desk fans for additional circulation

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- no

Co2; No

I need guidance. What could have caused this to happen? What can I do to remedy this?

:v::heart::seedling:

Current pic of plant #1 Used my flash to better see the purpling.

That is 100% normal beautiful little babies keep it up

1 Like

Jeez…first time parents are sooo newbie… Good to ask, but, your babies look great. Pipe cleaners for support it they get too spindly.

@Hogmaster Thank you for the peace of mind :v: This is only my second grow and I didn’t remember it happening with my Northern Lights so I’m happy to hear it’s nothing to worry about :smile:

@tanlover442 Hey, it’s been a while since I’ve been a n3wb at something, so I’m fully embracing my newbishness! :smirk:

Much thanks!

2 Likes

My time your looking good please keep Us up-to-date with pics

1 Like

I’m actually going to be posting a journal with these grows, so definitely will do!

3 Likes