I’m worried I have hurt my babies. Please help me figure out what’s happening.
• Strain: Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies Extreme (All from ILGM) Autoflowers
• Method: Soil
Soil brand and type: FF Ocean Forest with Happy Frog on top 2 inches
• Vessels: Fabric grow bags
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff: Don’t know, I water with my house water.
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: I’m not sure what this means. I’m using FF Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.
• Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor
• Temps; Day, Night: It’s been Mid 90’s with high humidity during the day and high 70s at night.
• Humidity; Day, Night: High
I have a group of autoflowers going. 8 weeks old, buds are forming good. Grown in FF Ocean Forest soil with Happy Frog on top 2 inches. No nutes given until week 6, and that was half the feeding schedule suggested strength of Grow Big (1 tsp) + Big Bloom (1.5 tsp). 1 quart per plant in the 7 gallon fabric bags. All is well.
2 weeks later, yesterday, I gave them another quart each of the same blend, but added 1 tsp of Tiger Bloom. This is following the FF feeding suggestions, but all at half strength.
This morning I’m finding spots on some of the leaves for the first time. I’m seeing what looks like possible drying hairs on the buds. Some of the leaves at the top of the buds are curling slightly at the edges. Basically, I see some things that have me crazy nervous.
Clearly I’m trying to go very easy with the nutes. Last season I fried my two best
plants with fertilizer. I’m not wanting to do that again. Please help me figure out what to do, or if I’m worrying too much.