small ac/humidifier, fan
Co2; Yes, No
no

feeding nectar of the gods
@Countryboyjvd1971, @corso2, @bob31,

1 Like

Looks like a nitrogen deficiency.

1 Like

How old are they? If its just a big fan leaf on lower branches i wouldnt worry. If its happening all over as @raustin stated nitrogen. Whats your soil? Age, soil, some pics are really needed as well as support ticket you provided. Sorry im not more help.

Pic is screaming overwatering to me… :wink:
Need a lil more info… and a pic of the whole plant…

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

these are from today, watered with nature of the gods nutes with 6.5 ph going in. Return was 5.4 coming out. Was 6.5 after watering a few days ago with no nutes. tds

today was 774. sorry i know its not natural lights. @canecorso2, @peachfuzz, @raustin, @Laurap, @discobot, @1449766997-6My3

1 Like

If your still in veg , you need to get that run off ph to 6.5 to 6.8 …
Plants will thank you for it…
Ph for vegg is 6.3 to 6.8 preferably 6.6
Ph for flower is 5.5 to 6.2 preferably 5.8
Now your ppm is another story…
Do you understand how these two things coralat between each other…? this also ties in to how old your plants are and what stage of growth your in…

yes I learned a lot my last grow (#1) but still learning. its funny how one day they look perfect and the next mmmmp. I will work on the ph and ppm

any ideas what PH I need going in next time to correct the low ph now

Always water with only 0.1 Max your target ph… so you want 5.8 and its low… use 5.9… but you should flush to get target ph and ppm… but its easier said then done in coco or soil… I’ve moved in to rdwc and won’t look back… to easy to control honestly…
But I should also tell you that I grew for 6 1/2 years in soil before taking the jump into dwc… since then I’ve moved into my own rdwc systems and i will never change anything now…

I’ve become a lazy grower kinda… I will put up pics of my down falls tonight… :wink: