Supplimenting sunlight with growlight

U could always rinse it out thoroughly. I recycle soil often. A quick runthru (like potting and leaving outside during Barry or under a sink) can hook you up, ive seen no issues.

Yeah… I mixed it up really good in a 50 gal. trash can. Didn’t see any bugs, no ants or nothing. Im worried about the nutes in the soil being gone or did the rain water revive it? (which is what im hoping) Ive read that the rain carries lots of nutes that she’ll love.

Its usually a flush. Does the trashcan have holes in it? You could always test the runoff

No but ill test the ph. I was hoping the soil would’ve retained some of the nutes from the storm rain.

Rain doesnt carry much to my knowledge. And when recycling soil i always thought its better to ‘push reset’ so to speak. Let me poke the G man @garrigan62 how do you recycle your soil again? Sorry man i read too many threads. Know uve told me 3 times

Hi @swampdollar it all depends on the level of effort and $$ you want to invest in reconditioning your soil. @garrigan62 is the man for this!!! I repurposed my outdoor soil for my container veggies like tomatoes, peppers, etc by just adding some perlite, a wee bit of langbeinite and dolomite lime, lots of organic worm castings, and some all purpose granulated organic fertilizer. If you can find agrowinn products locally, they have a 40lb bag of worm castings (I get for $30 at the local hydro store), and they make the organic fertilizer too. The plants love it. The other end of the spectrum is the super soil recipe I used this year for my outdoor girls. It works great. Hears a pic of some of my plants. Pretty much all I do is water them using a spigot filter to remove the chlorine. I do not have a green thumb, but have learned heaps from all the good folks here on the forum!!! Hope this helps somewhat.

I don’t believe rain will add anything significant to your soil. But G man know best like @PurpNGold74 said!!