Supplies, supplies, supplies!

Yeah, I don’t trust myself knowing enough to go souless yet either. I’m thinking FF & with Garden of the Gods nutes?

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was looking for lol.

So they are a little weak in reds, which is somewhat normal for these style of lights. Looks very similar to viiparspectrs spectrum actually. Lots of people here use and like them.

The par values show what I was talking about for light intensity. For flowering we typically like to target the 600-1000 umol range, and 3-400 is usually good for vegging. So the numbers tell you about 24” for veg, and quite a bit lower for flowering.

1 Like

I would agree, I use a viparspectra reflector series 900w. Some people hate them, some love them. I am one of the ones that loves them. Pretty decent for the monies.

1 Like

I’m just excited that I got 2 LEDs for about the price of 1 @ under $50!

2 Likes

Fox farm is great. I personally use general hydroponics nutrients for soil, they’re affordable and readily available at most grow shops and online. Haven’t used garden of the gods nutrients before, so I have no input on them.

I can get FF @ Lowes & WM year round. Nutrients not so easily. I liked what I read about GG & they have a nice sample pack

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I’m jealous you can get Fox Farm at Lowes and Wal-Mart. All I can get from my local Lowes, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, etc. is Miracle-Gro. I can get coco at a few local hydroponics stores, but they don’t stock Fox Farm at all. And nowhere I can find will ship it to me.

I plan to SCROG so I won’t have many plants at one time.

1 Like

I was surprised to see it too! Especially in the south!

1 Like

Cool! I’m the plant count won’t matter as much as canopy size, doesn’t really matter how many plants you use. You just need to light the area that you have plants.

I’m sure you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Thank you, I can use all the encouragement I can get!

2 Likes

Now I’m even more jealous, you’re in my region. I’m assuming by south you mean southern USA correct?

1 Like

@dbrn32 is correct, plant count isn’t all that important. Canopy size is what matters. One of my future grows is going to be a single plant in the tent and see if I can top/fim her enough to fill the 3x3 area completely. Through my research and questions at the bergmans lab forum, GSCE is the strain that could do it. OH and by the way, if you haven’t already I HIGHLY recommend the grow course with VIP support. WELL worth the investment. Almost as good as having a professional grow for you with all the help they offer on a daily basis.

2 Likes

3x3 with a single plant is plenty attainable if you don’t mind the veg time.

1 Like

@phamm once you get the lights worked out, tag me on the ventilation again. The vivosun recommended by @stratos934 is a good brand. We can come back to it after the lights are figured out!

1 Like

Agreed @bob31 lighting and environment are paramount over smell control.

1 Like

Thank you; that would be great! What do u mean by “when (I) get the lights figured out”?

1 Like

That’s correct

1 Like

So what watt do I need then for a 36x36x63?

So, I actually only received one. The add said 2 pcs. I guess it was counting the cord. Lol. Anyway, sent message to seller. If I send it back & get say a 600 would that be big enough? My tent is 36x 36x63. I have to pay return shipping; so now I’m trying to decide if it’s worth sending back & getting a bigger wattage or not.