SuperSilverHaze reg femapoloooza

The auto was dynagro grow and bloom halfway thru flowering added protekt and magpro and a little beastie bloomz. The new grow I just started gro protekt and magpro couple days ago

1 Like

Yeah got all the eeeds here

I had to look those nutes up, i never heard of a couple of them. Looks like they work good. Probably try dyna products when i use up this pile of nites i have accumulated. Dont want them going bad on me

Yeah they are a pretty decent price I try not to push too hard to avoid having to fix nute overload

Got all the SEEDS here. I was trying to remember what I meant lol at the time I was like awww he knows what I mean lmao

Any idea on how long to veg these? They’re about a month old now

Love Babies, especially Twins !!

Started 12/12 I was researching dark periods before switch and how long etc.
decided on just going for it and do it. I’m used to autos and think I will enjoy 12/12
Temps lower than last grows hopefully that will be a benefit to the plant rather than a concern I also put the grow up and began dg bloom in my regimen

Big growth boost on a couple days of 12/12

Pretty sturdy stalk. Did a little bending to contain them a bit

3 Likes

Just finished making some cinnamon sugar ak47 coconut oil. Swear I’m eating more than I’m smokin

4 Likes

Odd…I tried to like your last comment and the site keeps telling me I’m not authorized to view the requested material.

So just add another like to the counter. Lol

2 Likes

When that happened to me I signed out turned off my phone then back on signed back in and all was fine @FloridaSon

1 Like

Cool. Thank you.Seems like it’s working now.

1 Like

3 Likes

Whats that guy doin with his right hand lol who says u have to wear pants to do I.T. work

So tempted to cut some
Fan leaves. Put
Some loose wire around them to pin them down

Saw a cool five gal bucket at firehouse subs they give with a two dollar donation to firefighters charity. Two bucks sure beats 5-6$ they sell buckets for at Walmart lowes or ace.

Hahahaha I used to be the manager of a FireHouse subs up here in Pa, it was actually the first one to ever open here, and let me tell you…you will NEVER get that pickle smell out of those buckets lol. I’m a pickle guy lol, so I had a bunch of those buckets around the store and we could never get the smell out. No matter how hard we scrubbed and soaked. I’m sure if you used bleach or something awful like that it might work.
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

4 Likes

Lmao @ktreez420 no not even bleach works for more than a couple of weeks that damn pickle smell keeps coming back

1 Like