SuperSilverHaze reg femapoloooza

These two sprouts are ready for their roommate to move out so they can have some room. Looking good -leaves nice and green not taco or droopy or anything. One of the twins is really ready for akkk to move out as they need the pot lol

3 Likes

Is that seedling in the same tent with 12/12 light cycle?

1 Like

:unamused:. Akkk is auto ak. 18/6. :smile: You were itchin to hear yes. Lmao

1 Like

@latewood can we enter the same plant next month cause it is amazing what a week will do to buds lol

2 Likes

es. I do not see why not; As long as you do not win. Once you win; That plant is done, contest wise. :smiley:
Glad you all are having so much fun with this. Robert ids going to be thrilled with the participation and great piks! :smiley:

p.s Why are you asking me this in this topic? It should be in the main BOM topic. Not the Contest; The original post.

Didn’t want to further clog contest feed :joy:

Twins taking off real nas. Proud peanut sack here.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Sorry to all .@Jheezy . not sleeping on the job … just had very personnel issues to work tru …:slight_smile::slight_smile: Hammer

1 Like

I hope everything is ok.

i

1 Like

thank you @FloridaSon. Hammer

Transplanted from one gal to three gal smart pot gave them a taste of dynagrow grow and I saw a yellowing leaf on one of them. Wouldn’t say its nitrogen deficient as its in ocean forest that should cover it for a bit hope transplant didn’t hurt it.

I’ve been battling heat since may and now my cabinet is 70 degrees when lights off may have to add some cfls for a little heat.

Oh I found these at Walmart. Wide mouth pint and a half jars. Nice.

1 Like

Did they come with the green stuff inside?? Lol
I had mostly 90° to 95° and 90+ humidity now its low 70’s during the day and 40’s at night had to turn fans off at night to keep from playing “Freeze out game” with them, they are getting wet and gooey from the cold

3 Likes

Looking foward to my ak looking identical :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Jars have the AK plants are super silver haze. This was the ak47 auto here

3 Likes

Holy Bat Crap Batman! DO WORK lol Nice job Your about to turn your brain into a pickle lol Hows I wanna get pickled! Lol Is this ILGM genetics?

1 Like

What nutes did you use this grow