SuperSilverHaze reg femapoloooza

Got these ilgm ss haze seeds not too long ago. I enjoyed the sale price very much lol I’m 2/3? Done with an ak auto grow and thought it would be a good idea to start these now while the auto finishes up. My thought was that by the time I need 12/12 the auto will be done. The sprouts looked a bit stretchy as the led from the other grow is up high so I moved them to a temporary place this morning and put a verilux desk grow lamp on them until I can figure a CFL setup As soon as they are a tad sturdier I’ll put back with their aunt ak.(pronounced Accccckkk!!)

2 Likes

I have them in one gallon fabric pots. One is a geo pot and the other is a smart pot. I like the geo pot better as its sturdier and is of a better quality.
Strain: ilgm super silver haze photoperiod fem
Soil: jheezy’s super smooth soil aka triple S aka deezBuds.(ocean forest, worm castings, perlite, vermiculite, mushroom compost, peat)
Nutrients: when the time comes I’ll be using dynagro grow, bloom, protekt,and mag pro. I also have beastie bloomz for way later.
Other: I’m considering pump air into the soil but haven’t decided if I really want to hear a constant buzzzzzzzz.

Third grow but first time with photoperiod plants. I’ll have to get a timer as sometimes I forget to turn lights back on. That wasn’t too big a deal with autos having an extra couple hours in the dark but will be this go round

2 Likes

27 watt CFL just for a little while today.

And I got a bunch of these at the pay by the pound thrift store I believe it’s for a colostomy bag. Says extension for leg bag. Anyway I feel I can use it, just not sure how yet

2 Likes

Lol clean or not that’s just nasty :joy: not sure I’d wanna use that lol just my opinion though :joy: :joy:

1 Like

It was sealed. Now come on. :unamused: :joy: Two weeks from now you’ll be saying man I need me some of those like jheezy got.

4 Likes

Haha bro I’m all about ingenuity…but come on… Dude at the check out had to be like WTF :joy: I’m not knocking you at all bro just messin around

1 Like

Lmao. It’s all the thrift crap that doesn’t sell in bins for $1 a pound. Lol you never know what crazy stuff you’ll find.

2 Likes

Lol sounds like a good treasure hunt I gotta check the stores out around here

1 Like

It’s fun. Except when the store charges too much like $1 less than you could get it new and it’s all broken

2 Likes

I just used one to unclog pipe running to toilet. Had some dirt in line. Lol

1 Like

Just put my sprouts down for a nap. I guess I’ll wake em up in four hours try 20/4 just until they get more sturdy They need a good nights rest if they want to grow up to be big buds., maybe even ilgm bud of the month someday.

Perhaps you could use them for some type of drip irrigation? Cap one end with little holes with a low pressure system? Drain tubes for runoff? Air line for CO2?

I’m sure you’ll find a way to re-purpose them. Hell, since they’re unused…mouth piece for a gravity bong! Lol…new or not, I’m not sure I could get past the thought and hit it with you. Of course, I have used a tampon wrapper to roll a joint before! Back when they were made of paper.

Happy brainstorming!..

4 Likes

Shit I hit a bathtub gravity bong in 1999 and I think I still got a buzz lmao

2 Likes

I try to reuse trash lol. Was saving 16oz water bottles because we generate so much trash cause of them but plastic too thin nowadays. At preschool they tell my kid to throw away leftovers and not to bring it home He’s confused cause if he doesn’t eat it maybe his brother will. If not him the dog of not her the compost pile.

4 Likes

Looking through my hydro supplies I remember why I scrapped it. Water temp. I have a small heater but it’s all in Japanese and was concerned about electricity meeting water. I reckon I’ll try using the soil with air pump on one o my sprouts to gauge its usefulness

1 Like

Had to carefully put sprout deeper into soil. Looked a little too stretchy for my taste set up a seperate icu for these two. Will put them in bigger cabinet when they can handle it. Hooked up air pump it’s a decent size with two outlets seems like a low air push though. Will see Uploading…

3 Likes

It’s a small desk grow lamp so don’t wanna hear any grief :joy:

1 Like

With all the equipment to get forgot one.
A dang smoke alarm as much as I worry about something malfunctioning.

Update just back from wizzityWalmart with a smoke alarm and a fire extinguisher. Thought of you @4play

1 Like

Feel a lot better with fire extinguisher. Lived in an old farmhouse years ago I live in a different old farm house now but anyway turned on coffee pot and the socket just busted out in flames. Crazy. Now I’m plug shy